Sign in to follow this  
legoboy3998

TTCE: WSOR MP15AC

ENTERED

(but please resize your picture)

This is a North American style EMD MP15AC. it is modeled after one of several used by the Wisconsin and Southern Railroad (WSOR). the WSOR is a reginal railroad headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Eventually I plan to build a layout representing this railroad but for now i just have this locomotive. I plan to add decals eventually, but dont have the material yet. comments and questions always welcomed sciofani@gmail.com

dsc02477.jpg

mor pictures on Brickshelf

Awesome train mate, but your image is way to large. See if you can resize it to a maximum of 800x600 so as to keep loading timed down. Check out this tutorial for how to do just that, then people will be able to give you some proper C&C. :wink:

A very nice creation! I agree with the picture size, and I would recommend having a bit more light infront and less at the of the model to really show off those colors. Good luck with the competition! I will check out the brickshelf pics as soon as the folder is public.

Cool train, great color scheme. Good entry to the contest.

I also have a small advice, try to use 1 color bricks next time, I see some dirty white bricks that give it a not so neat look.

:thumbup: