Here is the progress of building this Russian vintage truck: http://cararama-collection.narod.ru/AMO_F_15_a.jpg

I did build one before, but with significant flaws, described here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32147

This new one is started in 1/13 scale, with great and rare tires and red rims, flatbed with fence, chromed headlights, metallic silver grills, opening doors and two section windshield and hopefully without any visible stud, and of cource fully motorized, with new speed remote control.

Progress so far:

zil_amo.jpg

zil_amo1.jpg

zil_amo2.jpg

Update soon.

So far so good :)

Where did you get rims?

Those are Technic motorcycle wheels which first came in 8838. They have only existed in white in Technic models, but the Star Wars UCS Blockade Runner had 11 of them in dark red used on the back of the engines. That's the only place to get them, and that set is rare and expensive.

10019-1.jpg

Looking good so far.

Perhaps you'd e kind enough to do a little video of it "in-action" when you're done?

Thanks, I will add video on YTube as soon as it is mobile, maybe today, I can't wait to try new speed remote controller!

Hello,

I have a new progress on my Zil Amo MOC these days, together with new JCB.

Outer bodywork is done, so is the mechanics, all that is left are details on the outside (door handles, siren, grills on the hood, digging tools, hand crank for staring the engine...) and to install interior.

Oh, and I might change dark gray plates (the flatbed) at the back with few giant red plates, it may look better (real one has that color of the flatbed).

amo1.jpg

amo2.jpg

:classic:

What do you think of it so far?

It looks excellent Milan :classic:

The narrow tyres give it a dainty appearance, but is it heavy? I can imagine playing with it now, watching all the gears move and so on...

Thanks, guys! :classic:

VMLN8R, it is still under 1Kg, but I estimate it to be about 1200gr when I add interior and small battery box and receiver.

Video will be made when the model is completed.

I had small video, with bare chassis, testing how new PF Speed Remote works, it is beautiful how that remote can control the truck precisely.

It has seven speed on both directions, perfect!!

Thbanks Prateek and Swash Buckler,

I have finished the details on the exterior and I am working at the interior at the moment, and after that I will post a video of it in action.

I hope you will like it!

Another Brilliant MOC Milan! :wub:

This is absolutly Perfect! Very Sleek! :wub:

Looking forward to seeing it in action!

CommanderFox

This model is featured right now at the Lego Festival at Duna Plaza, in Hungary.

I live in Serbia, so I had to carry 3 big suitcases with car and train to show 3 of my creations at the meeting, for now pictures of the Zil. Rest of the models I will present here on EB when I get home.

When I get there to pick take models home, I will make a video, with speed remote controller, in Duna Plaza.

Interior is done, motorization is done, model is finished:

zil1.jpgzil2.jpg

Bigger pictures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Rober-to...10/img_5888.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Rober-to...10/img_5889.jpg