DarthSion

Topic title editing requests

Ah ok, thanks, how do i do that?

If nothing changes in a couple days, send a PM to your favorite Staff member. For now, you just did by posting this topic. :wink:

If there is a genuine mistake inside the topic title, you can drop a PM to any of the EB Staff and we will do the amendments for you. You can't do it on your own. Meanwhile, your requested change is completed. I will lock this topic now.

Send a PM to a moderator or the forum regulator. On some occasions they'll fix it for you. Triple checking before posting a thread is encouraged.

Hi, is there any way to edit a thread title? I have a sale thread which only shows the set numbers and I think perhaps it'd get more interest if I included the names of the sets too, but I can't see where I can change the title.

Alternatively, is this something a mod can do? If so, where do I find a list of mods for a particular forum?

Alternatively, is this something a mod can do? If so, where do I find a list of mods for a particular forum?

There is no specific moderator or regulator for the BSTF forum, but point me to your thread and let me know the title you have in mind.

There is no specific moderator or regulator for the BSTF forum, but point me to your thread and let me know the title you have in mind.

thanks, PM'd you the details

Is there anyway to change a topic title?

I created a new topic/review in the reviewers academy with [WIP] in the title as I was adding and editing the text in the post. But now I'm done and want to change the topic title and remove the [WIP]. But I can't find where to do this. Is it even possible?

/haberg

Only a member of the staff can change the title of a topic.

I'll change the title of that topic for you. :classic:

Only a member of the staff can change the title of a topic.

I'll change the title of that topic for you. :classic:

Ah, thanks!

/haberg

In the RA all of the teachers can edit your thread titles. For RA threads in the future you could ask the WIP to be removed when you post that the review is now ready to be graded.

I posted a contest entry for the MSFC contest but now want to make something else instead for the contest.

How do I change the title of my post or delete it completely?

PM one of the moderators (bold red) or Admins (bold dark blue) in the user list regarding your request. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help. :wink:

Could a mod please change the title of the following thread to "Datsville community LDraw project"?

Done.

I'm trying to change the title in my most recent thread/topic but I cannot find the option. I've used other IP.Board forums and they all have the ability to change the topic title in the Full Editor. Why is the option missing here?

We have a thread dedicated to such requests, and a staff member will be happy to help. Allowing members to edit their own topic titles can lead to confusion for the other posters, so we would rather do it ourselves when required.

I would like a mod to retitle this to "Swarm Interceptor in the FreeSpace Open Engine"

Edit: Thank you. :classic:

Edited by Alcom1