Sign in to follow this  
thespurs200708

Complete Gallery with Every Star Wars Minifig?

Is there is a gallery anywhere on the internet with a picture and/or description of every different Lego Star Wars minifig that has ever been released?

Many thanks, James.

While I don't know of one on other sites, if you go to the Star Wars Forum Index you will find a link to topics containing pictures of the minifigures. While it is not done yet, they have a great start.

Because you are new I won't get on you too much, but before you post look around for an answer.

There's also a comprehensive list available on Bricklink, though the images aren't as good as ours.

Welcome to Eurobricks James. Why don't you head over to the Hello! My name is... forum and formally introduce yourself? :wink:

You can also try my website: MiniFigs.nl. It contains all production sw minifigs.

Edited by menq

You can also try my website: MiniFigs.nl. It contains all production sw minifigs.

Agreed.

That's one rocking minifig site :thumbup:

I believe I saw this in one of your other posts, it's great, are all the fig's yours?

I believe I saw this in one of your other posts, it's great, are all the fig's yours?

Yep, it started with just one stormtrooper... :tongue:

I like the Brickset listing of minifigs best - it's easy to follow, shows all the different variants/counterpart versions AND allows you to mark the ones you have, so it's great for collectors.

Dr. D.