parchioso

The most "wanted" LEGO Star Wars villain

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

May be many of you have your choice of most favorite Star War Hero minifig, but how about those from the dark side? Without a worthy opponent the war will be dull, who is the most "wanted" villain for you?

Mine is Ventress, a fascinating character who is probably the most fearsome nemesis of the good jedi clan!

Ventress7265.JPG

Well Darth Bane would be my all time favorite but since I assume we want to keep this topic LEGO related, I'd say the emperor.

Palpatine is just plain and simply the Man. He was able to pull the shades on all of the Jedi and plot behind their backs for decades, and he spots the strongest and manipulates him. The only reason he got killed is becasue he was so fricking old and weak.

3874904373_be0135ccf6.jpg

image courtesy of smokebelch :thumbup:

Hmm, I don't really know it, because there a lot of villains.

But I think my favourite LEGO Star Wars villain is Darth Vader.

You can only see hin in Star Wars episode IV - VI, but he is next to Vader one of the best evil Star Wars characters.

lego_star_wars_10th_anniversary_edition_chrome_darth_vader.jpg

if it's about the minifig, then mine would be Darth Maul. But if it's about the character, then... Well, it'd still be Darth Maul :grin:

@big cam: I love that picture of the emperor. Did you make it yourself? The lighting is great.

But I think my favourite LEGO Star Wars villain is Darth Vader.

You can only see hin in Star Wars episode IV - VI, but he is next to Vader one of the best evil Star Wars characters.

Whuh?

The way I read this is you like Darth Vader, and next to Vader he is the best villain.

That doesn't make sense to me.

And Vader was in Episode III as well.

I'm a little confused. What do you mean by "most wanted"? Do you mean "favorite" minifig or "dream" minifig?

As favorite minifig, I'm torn between Vader and Maul. Vader is so iconic, but Maul is so awesome.

As for dream minifig, it would be an improved Grievous fig with printed parts, longer legs (and maybe arms), and with maybe some more articulation in the arms (shoulders). I'm hoping the rumored GG's starfighter set is true and includes such a fig. :sweet:

@big cam: I love that picture of the emperor. Did you make it yourself? The lighting is great.

I second that. Very nice work! :thumbup: You should post it in SW Photography if you haven't done so already.

That's a great and very interesting topic, parchioso! :thumbup:

Palpatine is just plain and simply the Man. He was able to pull the shades on all of the Jedi and plot behind their backs for decades, and he spots the strongest and manipulates him. The only reason he got killed is becasue he was so fricking old and weak.

I totally agree with you, Big Cam!

Emperor Palpatine is simply the ill par excellence.

Klaus-Dieter

Id say mine would be Count Dooku. His curved lightsabre is awesome and he has such a commanding voice. Its cool that he can have a friendly chat with jedi like the one in EPII when Obi wan is captured and he's trying to convince him to turn. He fighting style has such elegance

I love the Boba Fett fig, if that even counts. But I would love to see a Sith Anakin (EP III)

I got Boba Fett and Darth Maul with the magnet sets

And have the Grievous that came with his SF, but it's kind of lame without a cape, so i'd like a better version

but after seeing this

Well Darth Bane would be my all time favorite but since I assume we want to keep this topic LEGO related, I'd say the emperor.

I'm going with the Emperor :classic:

If there was a version of Durge he'd be my favorite.

Good call. Obviously there is your mainstream villains but few ever think of the lesser baddies like Ventress, Durge, the Yuuhzan Vong, etc.

The only Star Wars character who's even close to Kit Fisto in terms of coolness is Grand Admiral Thrawn. I'd love a minifig of him. Dunno what set it would come with, though. His flagship was a fairly standard Star Destroyer. Maybe one of those Interdictor-class ones. Or a Wild Karrde set.

Man, this is so unlikely to ever happen.

Well Boba Fett has always been a favourite...

But im gonna go with Greedo- cause hes an awesome minifig, and cause he most definatly didn't shoot first :wink:

3442308957_ab4448a547_b.jpg

oh and thats my Emperor shot Big Cam posted :classic:

The only Star Wars character who's even close to Kit Fisto in terms of coolness is Grand Admiral Thrawn. I'd love a minifig of him. Dunno what set it would come with, though. His flagship was a fairly standard Star Destroyer. Maybe one of those Interdictor-class ones. Or a Wild Karrde set.

Man, this is so unlikely to ever happen.

Thrawn would be awesome to see in a set. With luck(a lot of it) we might see lego versions of events from the books.

Thats a hard one. I would have to say Jabba The Hutt. He is the richest villan on star wars.

Characters like Jango Fett, Count Dooku, etc come close though

It's not worth a thread, it's:

vadervillain.jpg

But maybe I'm not objetive :vader: I just love my chromie...

Edited by fenris

Anakin wasn't a villain. Not until he turned to Darth Vader. And this minifig does not have Sith Eyes, ergo it is not Darth Vader.

Sorry to be a pedant.

But he was included in the set "7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel".

And this must be the Sith Anakin, because he fight against Obi-wan Kenobi.

Edited by Jonas O.

But he was included in the set "7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel".

And this must be the Sith Anakin, because he fight against Obi-wan Kenobi.

Thatnks for pointing that out.

I suppose only Palpatine knew him as Darth Vader from the point of his conversion. Obi-Wan certainly didn't, and called him Anakin on Mustaphar. Which would mean LEGO would call him Anakin Skywalker, because unbelievably there were some people who didn't know Vader used to be Anakin Skywalker when Ep3 came out and to label the packaging with a Darth Vader minifig would be a spoiler since the set came out before ROTS.

Perhaps LEGO should have given the 7257 Anakin a Sith eye paint job?

Case closed. I retract my previous post.

Edited by LEGOscum