Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Sign In/Discussion

I do not know how to respond Shadows. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

No playing the game outside the game thread! :hmpf:

Ooh, look, an emerald in the corner... :grin:

You can't just slip out of ropes :tongue: These fellow members aren't that stupid.

I'm letting it slide once, but next time you're inconvienced I'd advise you listen to what the host has done to you, instead of ignoring it.

You can't just slip out of ropes :tongue: These fellow members aren't that stupid.

I'm letting it slide once, but next time you're inconvienced I'd advise you listen to what the host has done to you, instead of ignoring it.

The host better remember to stop manipulating the game in a way that oversteps the normal bounds of host/player interaction, especially given the fact that they used nothing but lies and fake clues to cause multiple deaths in another game. It's the name of the game, stop trying to interfere, especially since I'm not doing anything wrong.

Whoa... a diamond! *huh*

It was the same rules as MOTEE. I remember The Brickster having the same problem. One of the cahrqacters said they say a train coming even though The Brickster said no trains ran there. You simply have to except some of the scnario's that the host gives you.

You're going to be rih y the end of this game considering how many jewels you seem to be finding :tongue:

It was the same rules as MOTEE. I remember The Brickster having the same problem. One of the cahrqacters said they say a train coming even though The Brickster said no trains ran there. You simply have to except some of the scnario's that the host gives you.

Blah blah blah, that's different, that wasn't a mystery, that was an interactive play.

You're going to be rih y the end of this game considering how many jewels you seem to be finding :tongue:

Rich, too! :grin:

*pulls a pearl from behind your ear while you're distracted*

Apologies that I couldn't play, Zepher.

I came down with a serious bate of swine flu and couldn't access the computer :sceptic:

Very sorry, and I hope you all have a lovely game!

Apologies that I couldn't play, Zepher.

I came down with a serious bate of swine flu and couldn't access the computer :sceptic:

Very sorry, and I hope you all have a lovely game!

*Takes a subtle step away from Awesomestar.*

Zepher, your inbox is full, so I couldn't send you my night action. Could you clear it out a little so I can?

Just did.

Maybe I should think about that before the day ends from now on :tongue:

*Takes a subtle step away from Awesomestar.*

Zepher, your inbox is full, so I couldn't send you my night action. Could you clear it out a little so I can?

:laugh:

I'm feeling better now, so hopefully I'll be able to visit the site more than I have been :wink:

~A.S.

The day should be up tomorrow! I'm sorry for the long wait, real life got in the way, and I'm sick :sadnew:

Edited by Zepher

Must have been AwesomeStar that got you sick.

Take your time, it has been a great game so far!

Oh, well it was fun while it lasted. But I said I wanted to stay away from the kitchen so it dosn't make sense that I got killed. It should have been cancelled out.

You were in the foyer when you were killed. Your direction had nothing to do with it :tongue: .

Yeah BUT why would I go to the foyer when I wanted to stay in the sleeping area and I was already in the sleeping area hallway.

Maybe you should take me to a doctor and have me brought back to life. :tongue:

Great game though :thumbup:

I assume it was Shadows who locked the Part A! Thanks for looking out for me :wub: I'll PM you when I need it reopened!

I assume it was Shadows who locked the Part A! Thanks for looking out for me :wub:

Zepher, I think you've been married to Shadows in too many games. :laugh:

Zepher, I think you've been married to Shadows in too many games. :laugh:

We've never actually been married in a game. :devil:

Please. How could you not love the incredibly sexy Ritz/Wonderful Priest who ridded my town of witches (including my hubby)/Dashingly Handsome Ambassador who killed my same hubby?

It has nothing to do with previous games. He's just a sweety.

Edited by Zepher

Sign in to follow this