Sign in to follow this  
cole

Tri-900 starfighter with hanger

indexed.gif

The Tri-900 fighter was one of the only starfighters used by the 112th, as it wasn't a space orineted legion. The Tri-900 was a very nimble ship, and was able to easily swerve and manuver in and out of astaroids which would usualy surround the planets the 112th fought on. Although being a light ship, it was alos heavily armed with two long range rapid-fire blaster cannons, two light blasters under the cab and two hailfire missle-launchers ontop. Unfortunaly the Tri-900 was not a tough fighter and could easily be destroyed by any heavy fire.

The Tri-900 here is entering the hanger of the 112th capitol ship.

3904610581_41ed999bef_o.jpg

3904610635_ba0006f06b_o.jpg

3904610675_cce29d6469_o.jpg

3904610747_82d03cf62b_o.jpg

3904610807_51a90ded7b_o.jpg

3905393726_b4e31f79ba_o.jpg

3904610977_3817c5a09f_o.jpg

3904611015_71bf7f6d05_o.jpg

3905393862_4505eed694_o.jpg

3905393902_18997d9f18_o.jpg

Very nice. I like the trans-orange bits for propulsion, especially on the wings. The missile launchers are great, too. :thumbup:

Not so sure about the dark grey/dark bley combo. Was this on purpose, or was it a parts shortage?

Very nice fighter. Really like the rear aspect and the missle launchers.

The hangar seem a bit small for it tho. Does the wing fold up?

Oh la la. You actually make me jealous. That starfighter is perfect, especially the orange booster thingies in the wings. I also love the detail on the wall of the hangar :thumbup:

Great details overall. Like the use of the crates for the missiles.

Sure the hanger could have been slightly bigger, but it looks so good.

Cole this has to be your best work yet!!!! :cry_happy::wub:

its so pretty!! and the wall and the floor is very detailed! :wub:

the starfighter is amazing aswell!! :oh::wub:

could you make instructions for the fighter?

Looking forward to your next work of "art" because I count this as art :laugh::grin:

you keep getting better so I can't wait to see what you'll be like in the future :look:

CommanderFox

I love how you created the wall the blue and dark grey looks awesome together. I really love the engines on the back of the ship its really well done. I like how you used the boxes and technic pieces to make guns its very creative.

Great work!

I admire the work you have done on the Tri-900 and the hangar looks great too. Well done. I think my favourite part would be the red round bricks on the rear of the wings. Very nice.

Very nice. The hangar is ssuburb, it could be a little bigger but I love the walls, what pieces are those?

The fig with the landing lights is a nice touch and OMG the ship. This looks so much like a real set, I wish it was. The blue coloring is perfect for clone use and the orange in the back on the wings and center of the ship are a great touch. Plus it hints forward to the Imperial Landing craft.

Great MOC!

Good work Cole, i really like your 112th MOCs. The hangar looks especially solid and detailed - have you considered taking part in Eskallon's Venator community build? i reckon you'd be able to make a gret contribution. Could be something related to your own 112th legion onboard the Venator too :wink:

great work :thumbup:

especially the missles and the build of the ship.

very nicely done. :classic:

the ship looks almost like it's the predecessor of the lambda class shuttle

and v-19 torrent, as had 382nd Legionnaire mentioned.

overall, very nice MOC, very detailed and the hangar looks great too, as if it is built only for the tri-900.

keep up the great work :sweet::thumbup: