Sign in to follow this  
PrinceWilliam

TTCE : Japan Railway series E233 (underground version)

ENTERED

TTCE : Japan Railway series E233 (underground version)

Category 1 entry

Hi again,

This is the next creation of my JR (Japan Railway) originally, but, due to the lack of skill sets, lego pieces, the train has been created far from the real train and my imagination at first. It was first created in 7 studs wide and changed to a 8 studs wide train which the feeling of the train would be a little "fat". So, finally I changed my mind, if the is not a train but an underground ?? The "fat" would be accepted in my point of view. Agree? Let's enjoy my "fat" creation.

Real life Series E233 of JR

e233.jpg

My Creation

img_0980_cr.jpg

Thanks for watching !!!

Edited by TheBrickster

That looks really nice. I like what you did with the colors. It looks really similar on a number of points of the original.

I am wondering what you did with the doors, why are they different between the 2 wagons, it looks like a stud difference ....

That looks really nice. I like what you did with the colors. It looks really similar on a number of points of the original.

I am wondering what you did with the doors, why are they different between the 2 wagons, it looks like a stud difference ....

It is a demostration to show the different status of the doors for the wagons.

You can see the doors in the first car are in opening status which the doors would be retieved to the 6th-stuf and spaces would be provided for the minifig entries.

On the other hand, the doors would stay at the 8-stud in the second car while they are in closing status.

Thanks for your support.