Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

This round was supposed to finish yesterday so please get a move on. The reds need Houndknight and Admiral M to post and it looks like the blue team needs three more. Can you all post by end of the day Monday? We need to keep moving to finish before the big pirate building contest.

Finally!

What I like to do on a lazy day on my tower as I watch my Bluecoats forcing captured redcoats in to labor i real fun...

sfwgaa_2.png

sfwgaa_1.png

sfwgaa_3.png

Shooting them like dears. :pir-devil:

sfwgaa_4.png

"Ah, heres a good red."

fireheo.png

BANG!

sfwgaa_6.png

sfwgaa_8.png

sfwgaa_9.png

BANG!

sfwgaa_10.png

This is the life!

Edited by General Armendariz

there will only bee 3 posts from big bad blue, since we are only three left. sorry

Nooooo - you'll lose!

NOTE TO ZORRO AND JUDGES: THAT ABOVE POST IS VOID AND UNTRUE

Yeah man, either open up a vacancy thread or one of you build a second MOC. But that's like giving up, You can't give up on the bluecoats and let the reds win!

EDIT: Check out this thread - brickme is interested in joining a team. :pir-wink:

there will only bee 3 posts from big bad blue, since we are only three left. sorry

Front beast, dont say that! :pir-cry_sad:

EDIT: Check out this thread - brickme is interested in joining a team. :pir-wink:

PM sent :pir-classic:

After the fall of the bluecoats there were bluecoat flags and uniforms everywhere. The towns people were overwhelmed by all of the ugly flags and uniforms so they had to come up with innovative ways of ridding themselves of the bluecoat flags.

The bluecoat flag serves as a wonderful tool for house training a puppy.

p9180007.jpg

The smaller flags also serve as great toliet paper.

p9180011.jpg

Why get your floors dirty when you can simply wipe your feet off on a bluecoat flag?

p9180013.jpg

One of the easiest ways to warm your house in the winter is to simply burn the bluecoat flags and uniforms.

p9180015.jpg

Edited by Paul cantu

Wow! That's economical AND enviromental! Recycling! Great job for taking the initiative, Paul.

Very Nice!

I have my entry photographed but Ill post it tomorrow because its to late to look for the Camera lead. Also I have a really bad Sore Throat and Blocked up nose so I feel weak and tired... :pir-cry_sad:

However, I should be picking up my HMS Unicorn pieces tomorrow! :thumbup:

Very Nice!

I have my entry photographed but Ill post it tomorrow because its to late to look for the Camera lead. Also I have a really bad Sore Throat and Blocked up nose so I feel weak and tired... :pir-cry_sad:

However, I should be picking up my HMS Unicorn pieces tomorrow! :thumbup:

Thanks. I hope you get better. I hate having a sore throat.

What has a piece of fabric ever did to you? :pir-tongue:

Instead of destroying the Redcoat flag we kill the Redcoat people! After they are gone the flags are no longer necessarry.

But you destroy the flags while the Bluecoat Army is more lively then ever!

Which means you are in deep trouble now. :pir_laugh2: Burning a flag is just an insult, which is the perfect reason to kill all our Redcoat prisoners. :pir-skull:

That is the best use of the Pizza plate I have ever seen. Great Job. Very funny

Thanks, I just found it while searching for trans red bricks and decided it would fit in good with a bullet to the face.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm just informing you that Legoking will post his entry tomorrow. :pir-classic:

My entry will also be posted today. But I warn you, Since my good camera broke...The images are not well...Good at all. Hopefully Ill get a brand new camera before I finish the HMS Unicorn and take some high definition pictures! :thumbup:

Ok, Here it is.

My old camera broke so these images are completely useless but I tryed.

One day Blackmoor was showering in his Fort.

Blackmoor1.png

Lt.Colonel Thok was commanding a small patrol and they came across a old tunnel in the mountain.

Blackmoor2.png

They were tired and needed some rest so they decided to enter the tunnel.

Blackmoor3.png

Some men slept, others ate, athough some did...Buisness.

Blackmoor4.png

However, When Blackmoor constructed the Fort upon a Old abandoned Fort, his builders didn't sort out the plumbing to well.

Blackmoor5.png

Blackmoor was covered in "buisness".

Blackmoor6.png

Then he realised that he was using a Redcoat towel.

Blackmoor7.png

And thats when he realised that the abandoned fort that his Fortress was built on was originally a Redcoat fort.

Blackmoor8.png

Ok it wasnt really that good but I was called in at the last minute.

I got the idea from when we saw the heads at Fort Amherst, and they said they would send down people to clean out the sewage as a punishment. Eww... :pir-sick:

Edited by Joey Lock

Even though I am a Die-hard Bluecoat, I thought you did a good job, The way you posed there arms looks great :thumbup:

Excellent Job. Thanks for filling in Joey. Is this match ready for the judges or do the Blues have one more?

Please answer swiftly, since I was about to close the threads and open up judging threads this Friday...