cole

112th AT-HA (All-Terrain Heavy Artillery)

indexed.gif

The 112th All-Terrain Heavy Artillery walker was a tough, slow and heavily armed walker. It has two small anti-personel chain guns on the upper legs, a mass-driver cannon, heavy blaster cannon under the cabin and four concussion grenade launchers. It also had an attachable missle launcher, holding five bio-missles. The AT-HA had heavy armour on both its legs and cabin, and could withstand multiple heavy hits from enemy artillery. The cabin was very cramped, having just enough room for a pilot, a gunner and one passenger. The AT-HA Would usualy walk behind AT-WPs, firing over them.

Over-view.

3890659298_c00f409ce0_o.jpg

Armoured legs.

3889867491_a3123b0c49_o.jpg

The back and hips. Whatch out, new driver!

3889867539_f1eff7e6b7_o.jpg

All terrain foot pad.

3889867589_fa48b8f58f_o.jpg

Top view, showing the mass-driver cannon.

3890659514_463f8c305a_o.jpg

The cabin and concussion grenade launchers.

3890659560_dd33c88096_o.jpg

The front plating can lift up when not in combat to give the pilots some fresh air.

3889867753_5c664d4559_o.jpg

Optional bio-missle launcher

3890659702_61bf373d10_o.jpg

More pictures in my Photostream (link in my signiture). Thanks.

Very nice MOC. I like the exhaust vents round the back and the detailing. Just wondering if the cannon itself needs to be a bit more bulky for a Heavy Artillery. Maybe break the barrel up with some large pieces rather than its current uniform size down the length.

Excellent :classic:. I saw this on Flickr just a few minuted ago. I like the dual view port design on the cockpit.

The legs are well designed too and look fairly poseable. Perfect for tackling though terrain.

Looks great, but bio weapons, biological weaponry against droids, seems not very republic, looks like it needs a third leg.

The Bio-missles probably contained some sort of metal eating virus, or somthing of the sort. I agree, biologicle warfare isn't very Republic-y, but it's my legion so I'm makin it bad-@$$. :tongue:

Edited by cole

You have a great model and a great battle scene. You even have a few battle droids laying around. I really like how you can see the clones though the windshield. Thank you for sharing this with us.

A great MOC, :thumbup:

But maybe if you change the dark blue in dark red it would be a lot better. (This looks mora as a CIS walker).

the Inventor

Cole this is another AMAZING Moc!!! :cry_happy::wub:

Very nice landscape and the AT-HA is sooo beautiful!!!! :wub:

I REALLY like this!!!

Great job as usual!

CommanderFox

I like it. It looks like it needs a third leg, but it looks fine otherwise. It would really be nice to see your 112th stuff, but it gets recycled :cry_sad: At least into good MOCs :classic: