Sign in to follow this  
MacK

MACK ASAH

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Well I recently decided to completely redo the MACK small MACK air force in order for me to make it newer more realistic, and bigger.

The ASAH is the first thing I built, which stands for Air Superiority Assault Helicopter. Made to be quick durable and deadly the ASAH packs hellfire missiles; along with additional Air to air or air to ground missiles for whatever the enemy can throw at it. With the two jet engines beneath the main rotor, the ASAH is best suited to hit and run tactics over enemy supply routes. But it can also be used on the front lines of any battlefield from urban to arctic desert. Along with the main armaments the ASAH has night vision sensors (on the nose) and excellent radar located on top of the main rotor.

asah_001_1.jpg

asah_003_1.jpg

I’m pretty pleased with how this turned out overall, since I’m rather inexperienced at making helicopters. The rotor design was borrowed from Matt S’s Dragonfly

The only thing that really bugs me about this MOC is the landing gear I have absolutely no idea how to improve it so any advise or ideas in that area would be welcome.

Brickshelf

Mocpages

C&C welcome!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

i do like this moc, you have given it a great compliment of wepons, a connon, hellfire missiles and heat seeckers

but i do have one problem, a helicopter has many rolls and there for many tasks for the pilot to do!!! only one pilot/cockpit :sad:

but a 8/10 by me!!!!

Well I recently decided to completely redo the MACK small MACK air force in order for me to make it newer more realistic, and bigger.

The ASAH is the first thing I built, which stands for Air Superiority Assault Helicopter. Made to be quick durable and deadly the ASAH packs hellfire missiles; along with additional Air to air or air to ground missiles for whatever the enemy can throw at it. With the two jet engines beneath the main rotor, the ASAH is best suited to hit and run tactics over enemy supply routes. But it can also be used on the front lines of any battlefield from urban to arctic desert. Along with the main armaments the ASAH has night vision sensors (on the nose) and excellent radar located on top of the main rotor.

asah_001_1.jpg

asah_003_1.jpg

I’m pretty pleased with how this turned out overall, since I’m rather inexperienced at making helicopters. The rotor design was borrowed from Matt S’s

Dragonfly The only thing that really bugs me about this MOC is the landing gear I have absolutely no idea how to improve it so any advise or ideas in that area would be welcome.

Mocpages

Brickshelf

C&C welcome

I actually really like it. Nice and bright, good colors, love the forward windsheild.

I actually really like it. Nice and bright, good colors, love the forward windsheild.

Glad you like it :classic: .