KimT

Battle Pack Contest Rules & Discussion

commdr_neyo: I'm not sure, but post your entry, The mods and admins will check all entries soon, probably tomorrow, and tell if it contains anything thats not allowed, then it's just to remove it. :classic: But if you don't want to take a chance, you can use 1 4x4 brick and one 4x8 brick, since they were included in an official BP. ( Battle droids battle pack ).

Edited by filip skywalker

Will this be happening any time soon as we have 3 days left.

Yup.

It'll happen today, but you are more than welcome to reread the rules and check your entry yourself.

Yup.

It'll happen today, but you are more than welcome to reread the rules and check your entry yourself.

And it's done.

A lot of you guys still need to perfect your motivation for why you've done the BP that you did.

But it's not going to get your entry disqualified if your motivation is vague or close to non-existent.

It might result in lesser votes from other members.

"Aaand Cut!"

No more entries allowed after Patriot's.

Spend your time reading and looking through the many entries and I'll have a vote topic up within the next 24 hours or so.

Good luck to all contestants.

:vader:

I vote for...

Rise of the Sith Battle Pack by Rook 2 point

Jedi Mission Battle Pack by pedro 1 points

Geonosian Battle Pack by Jammiedodger714 2 points

The Sith Battle Pack is something I'd want just for Minifigs! :cry_happy::cry_happy:

Edited by BrickMonster MonsterBrick

I vote for...

The Sith Battle Pack is something I'd want just for Minifigs! :cry_happy::cry_happy:

You voted wrong.

I vote for...

You only have 3 points to divide.

Not 5.

Please repost your vote in the vote topic.

You voted wrong.

We know :classic:

Minw would be

1. Jedi Mission 2

2. Speeder Salvage 1

Please repost your vote in the vote topic and please vote for the users and not the names of the Battle Packs.

1 pt. Rise of the Sith Battle Pack by Rook

1 pt. Imperial Command Center by ILikePi

1 pt. Imperial Artillery Battery by KnightlyKnight

Honorary mentions go to Naboo Battle Pack by Artizan & Clone Bomb Squad Battle Pack by Inconspicuous

Um I am not going to vote seen as I entered but there are loads of members with under 10 posts voting which seems rather suspicous so maybe you should say something KimT.

1 pt. Rise of the Sith Battle Pack by Rook

1 pt. Imperial Command Center by ILikePi

1 pt. Imperial Artillery Battery by KnightlyKnight

Honorary mentions go to Naboo Battle Pack by Artizan & Clone Bomb Squad Battle Pack by Inconspicuous

As mentioned in the first post, you're NOT allowed to vote for yourself.

Please repost your votes in the vote topic.

Um I am not going to vote seen as I entered but there are loads of members with under 10 posts voting which seems rather suspicous so maybe you should say something KimT.

Don't worry, we've got many ways to spot dual accounts and stuff like that.

:devil:

Ever heard of an IP address? :wink: They make it hard to win by using multiple accounts.

Ever heard of an IP address? :wink: They make it hard to win by using multiple accounts.

That's not all :grin:

too bad the contest ended without anybody making a clone commando battlepack. now that would get my 3 points :alien: or maybe a 501st legion battlepack? there were many things to chose from the starwars universe, sorry for the guys who created remakes of the already done clone battlepacks and droid battlepacks, you wouldnt get my vote.(or most people's)

Originally I was going to create an ARC trooper battlepack - loved 'em in Clone Wars Animated - but then decided to work on a Jedi one instead. The force felt strong in that one :laugh:

Christo1096-TheIceBreaker's entry has been removed.

All members who've voted for that particular entry are allowed to edit their votes for existing entries.

care to explain the reason?

Not really.

The entry has been removed and the member has been banned in accordance with the rules and guidelines of Eurobricks.

It's a matter between the concerned parties.

Integrity is something we all want in our contests. In a way the voting process is already restricted to certain members and the guidelines are there to keep things fair. There are those who are genuinely new here and want to take part in an exciting event - that's brilliant, let's welcome them with open arms. Unfortunately there will always be people who try and exploit the rules... I don't think we'll ever understand why. Fortunately the staff are always on the case and always address any problems.

Indeed, how easy would it be for any of us to shoot a mail round our mates and get them onboard with the voting? There are well over a hundred staff at my work and I'd bet I could easily convince at least half of 'em to vote... but I wouldn't and neither would the vast majority of people here. It's not in the spirit of the competition. I'd much rather be judged honestly by Eurobricks members.

Admin WIN! :laugh:

Agreed.

I've moved the vote topic and we (the staff) will now thoroughly look through it and count the votes.

Best of luck to all and thanks for entering the contest.

Sadly it seems that we have to rework and reconsider our ways of running contests and contest votes :hmpf:

I changed my vote just so you know Kimt and Stash :wink: . I was voting for his redesigned entry that he posted.

I know and the plan is to reveal the winners this coming Sunday around 2100 CET.

Best of luck to all entries.

"Stay Tuned!"