Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 15

avgeorge.jpg

all the town council members, Je...

Kill Jethro! Kill Jethro! Kill Jethro! :sweet:

And Jeb too, just to be sure.

Kill Jeb! Kill Jeb! Kill Jeb! :sweet:

Heck no! You want to kill somebody based on what evidence?

Pssh! We're a lynch mob, we don't need no evidence! :angry:

Let's toss over everyone who's name begins with Je, yippee! *fires her gun into the air*

[voiceover mode]

And that was the final triumph of the Town Council....

...To transform a train full of civilised and wealthy passengers into a deranged, bloodthirsty mob who cared nothing for the sanctity of human life, and to whom reason and logic were foreign and incomprehensible enemies...

...All this, because of a few days without hot running water and access to cable TV....

...And so the cycle of populating Willoughby with a feral, drooling mob began again...

[/end voiceover]

*yells up at the angry mob on the roof before returning to drive the train*

Just to put it out there, the policeman shoved Kill'n George off the train just as he was giving some evidence about the town council...

Just to put it out there, the policeman shoved Kill'n George off the train just as he was giving some evidence about the town council...

People to kill:

Killin' George - check!

Policeman

Jethro

Jeb

Mayor Willy Brown

Shall we add anyone? :sweet:

People to kill:

Killin' George - check!

Policeman

Jethro

Jeb

Mayor Willy Brown

Shall we add anyone? :sweet:

How about... you! :devil:

You're so quick to point fingers without evidence. And whinge the whole time. :tongue:

How about... you! :devil:

You're so quick to point fingers without evidence. And whinge the whole time. :tongue:

You call this five-star service?! When staff can be CRUEL and HOMICIDAL towards innocent... oh, wait. :blush:

Well, whatever! I'm just looking for people to throw off the train and reduce the weight. If you're a tad wussy, we don't HAVE to deal with them. We'll let the justice system do that!

You call this five-star service?! When staff can be CRUEL and HOMICIDAL towards innocent... oh, wait. :blush:

Well, whatever! I'm just looking for people to throw off the train and reduce the weight. If you're a tad wussy, we don't HAVE to deal with them. We'll let the justice system do that!

5-Star service is reserved for those who purchased tickets. :tongue:

Depending is grillin'/killin' george was fat from all those weiners. We may have lost enough already. :laugh:

Just to put it out there, it was actually the mayor.

Who is the insider from the Emerald Express? Alice, right? :sceptic:

Who the f*** is Alice?

So I think you might have been referring to me. I am not the train insider. I'd have to say it is Eleanor or the Texan. They seem to be the ones who can't get thier stories straight about who they are and how they knew each other. I am hesitant to accuse either of them because I believe the train insider is a member of the train staff. I think the passengers are innocent, but quirky. I recieved a message early on in the game that Brakes was acting fishy right before we broke down in Willoughby.

Also, let's not forget. I still have this bag of rock samples in my pocket.

Who the f*** is Alice?

So I think you might have been referring to me. I am not the train insider. I'd have to say it is Eleanor or the Texan. They seem to be the ones who can't get thier stories straight about who they are and how they knew each other. I am hesitant to accuse either of them because I believe the train insider is a member of the train staff. I think the passengers are innocent, but quirky. I recieved a message early on in the game that Brakes was acting fishy right before we broke down in Willoughby.

Also, let's not forget. I still have this bag of rock samples in my pocket.

Who would try to frame you for the attempted murders, though? I wonder if Schmelte is upset over the treatment of your joint pony. :look:

Who would try to frame you for the attempted murders, though? I wonder if Schmelte is upset over the treatment of your joint pony. :look:

I wasn't framed. I just happened to be sleeping by them. If you'll notice, everyone only had one action that night. I got up later than the attempted murders to perform mine. The people who were hurt did not complete any action and this is why they were hurt. I had nothing to do with it very obviously.

I wasn't framed. I just happened to be sleeping by them. If you'll notice, everyone only had one action that night. I got up later than the attempted murders to perform mine. The people who were hurt did not complete any action and this is why they were hurt. I had nothing to do with it very obviously.

Someone did try to frame you. Remember? Your pickaxe was found next to Helleanor! :look: Someone has it out for you. I'd protect you but I'm fresh out of underpants.

Why are we sitting around chatting? Shouldn't we be shoving townies off of this loco? :wacko:

Oh well. I'm smart enough not to leave my pickaxe laying around after I try to kill someone. I'd immediately clean it and stick it back in my pocket or whereever I was keeping the thing.

Right, let's throw some folks off.

Right, let's throw some folks off.

*gives Aida Arin a cookie* Welcome to the dark side, we've been waiting for you. :devil:

I say we toss the mayor next. The mayor is always either a villain or a dupe in these things. Either way, good riddance to bad luggage. :hmpf_bad:

I don't think we should throw anyone else off until we know if we'll get to the top of the hill or not. But if we have to, I say Jeb and Jethro should go. I'm pretty sure it wasn't actually George who stabbed me - I think the meat clever came off the Emerald Express. Remember all the knives were missing when we left?

Arin made her choice with Jimbee. They can both go next, as far as I'm concerned! :hmpf_bad:

The pony is in my name. The bond we share is stronger than that between a man and a woman, a cowboy and his horse, or a knacker and his livestock.

I don't think we should throw anyone else off until we know if we'll get to the top of the hill or not. But if we have to, I say Jeb and Jethro should go. I'm pretty sure it wasn't actually George who stabbed me - I think the meat clever came off the Emerald Express. Remember all the knives were missing when we left?

Oh so now you tell us :tongue: Oh well he was pretty suspicous anyway. :tongue: I think we should be able to make it, but to make sure we should throw someone off.

Arin made her choice with Jimbee. They can both go next, as far as I'm concerned! :hmpf_bad:

The pony is in my name. The bond we share is stronger than that between a man and a woman, a cowboy and his horse, or a knacker and his livestock.

Sooo...are you gonna like....fry it? :look: I'm starving! :grin:

Or do you have some Euro-Bagels? :wub:

I am not the train insider. I'd have to say it is Eleanor or the Texan. They seem to be the ones who can't get thier stories straight about who they are and how they knew each other.

avaustin.jpg

HEY! Don't mess with Texas! :angry:

avmaxwell.jpg

We're fast approaching Switch #4. Good thing we tossed the extra weight. I think the forest is up hill.

The Crocodile passes Switch#4 as it turns towards the forest. The sun is setting in the distance.

avmark.jpg

I hope we make it out before it gets dark. I hate the Willoughby forest at night. :cry_sad:

Okay, I admit it. My son is a Council member. And I am not. So don't kill me if you want to get rid of all the Council members....

avjethro.jpg

He's lying! :angry: He's been part of the Town Council long before I was born. He's sneaky, and he planted all the traps in the farm, and stabbed Schmelt, and was part of the conspiracy back at the mill.

Throw him off the train! He's not my dad, he's really Momma! Through Momma from the train! :sing:

The crocodile starts its climb through the forest.