Sign in to follow this  
bigfatslob

Candy Cane

Great Christmas Centaur BFS :oD !!!

A lollypop in the form of a monster !!! How sweet is that ??

Watching your Bionicle creations is always a pure pleasure !!!!!

The rear legs are genious with the firemen helmets and all the great parts !!! I also love the head and the fact that "he" is showing off his tongue !!!...

Show us more creations BFS !!!

*yoda*

-Xwingyoda, you have a sharp eye to spot those firemen helmets ! Thanks.

-Lost Viking, thanks for the kudos.

bfs

I saw this on BShelf and I was in love with it then. You have been making many new MOC and not posting them. Shame on you. ;) Bionicle talent like this needs to be shared!

I like the dragon wings coming out of the legs and the Galidor parts for feet worked perfectly.

Nice work BFS - You've almost succeded in making me think that Bionicle can be used for something great.

Hate to admit it - But that's one AWESOME MOC :oD :oD

KimT

Hi,

-SuvieD, Thanks, I'm almost embarrassed to post Bionicle based creations on this site. So many members build great system mocs and bionicle is hard to build w/ and tends to look hollow. I'm aware that Bionicle is still not very popular, especially w/ AFOL. So I won't post all my things, just some as I think that members might tolerate them.

-kimt, Thanks, this is a bit of a departure from my more conservative style, I tried something different at the urging of others, the not least of which is Jinzo |-D

bfs

Dude! your stuff is awesome. And funny.

I don't think you should hold back from posting your work. There are a few members here who have issues with Bionicle, and fewer still who are rude enough to voice it. But I think 95% of Eurobricks member respect creative construction in any Lego medium. I think some of the most creative stuff comes from Bionicle MOCs because the parts force you out of the box (literally!).

Most who "bionicle-bash" haven't tried it, and having built both Bionicle and System, and feeling like I suck at both, I like to see people's stuff in either domain. Frankly, I find System building easier.

So post freely.

Gyl

Now I remember why I don't use bionicle to MOC...I just never seem to make anything close to great. And this is just awesome :oo

:$ Thanks to gylman, the great ApophisV, and Kikuichimonji. You folks embarress me. I'll try to post more frequently.

bfs