6021785236_2421ab829b_b.jpgUCS Anakin Skywalker's Podracer by Anio, sur Flickr

6021785416_d1af60bc46_b.jpgUCS Anakin Skywalker's Podracer by Anio, sur Flickr

6021231567_fbc594f265_b.jpgUCS Anakin Skywalker's Podracer by Anio, sur Flickr

6021231811_ecd8117258_b.jpgUCS Anakin Skywalker's Podracer by Anio, sur Flickr

6021786038_6ae5dc497f_b.jpgUCS Anakin Skywalker's Podracer by Anio, sur Flickr

6021232251_7c56161379_b.jpgUCS Anakin Skywalker's Podracer by Anio, sur Flickr

And here is the video :

Hope you like it. :classic:

Great UCS MOC! It looks more like a minifig scale model but it is still UCS :cry_happy: I like how you did the beam connecting the 2 engines :thumbup: Overall Great job :classic:

Wow! This is simply an amazing MOC! The purple pieces definitely own Lego's version- I mean, orange? I really like the way you've elongated the yellow plates, while still using the original piece. The detailing on the controls and back of the cockpit is beautiful. If Lego ever released an UCS version of the racer, I'm sure it would look something like this. A very cool MOC you've designed, Anio!

Holy Anakin's Podracer, Charlie Brown. That's great. Looks like you captured every little detail perfectly. I could picture a LEGO Jar Jar getting his tongue in the power coupling. I can say that this is perfect.

-May the Force be with you.

Thanks everybody ! :classic:

The purple pieces definitely own Lego's version- I mean, orange?

What do you mean ?

How big is it, measurements, or pieces.

length : 57cm

width : 28cm

heigth : 12cm

And it has 532 parts.

What do you mean ?

The electric engine-binder thingies on the official set from years ago were orange- they were actually purple in the movie, which is why yours is better.

7131-1.jpg

front-runner-podracer.jpg

Hope you understand my comment now. :classic:

The electric engine-binder thingies on the official set from years ago were orange- they were actually purple in the movie, which is why yours is better.

7131-1.jpg

front-runner-podracer.jpg

Hope you understand my comment now. :classic:

Yeah, I don't know why it is orange on the Lego set. O_o

On a true podracer (in the movie), the electric engine-binder is purple/pink.

On my photos, it is blue. In fact, it is trans purple ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?v=2&colorID=51 ). The problem come from my camera. :s

PS : sorry if I don't understand some terms or sentences. English is not my mother tongue.

Edited by Anio

wow that looks awesome! Yours is a lot more detailed than lego portrayal of it. My favourite part of it is the cockpit. The use of the new indy window piece is really cool and looks a lot like the original. Your SNOTing is really good and you have used it well.

This is an awesome MOC! Great work

Thanks, Anio - another superb MOC !

Just to let you know that I was so impressed by your UCS TIE Fighter MOC that I've decided to build it. I downloaded the PDF of the instructions, and have so far managed to source about half of the pieces. I'm working on tracing down the other half...... The smoke cockpit cover looks like it will be expensive !

I think it's wonderful that you make the effort to provide instructions for your MOCs - respect !

Dr. D.

A superb UCS MOC :thumbup:. You have managed to pull the cockpit section off well due to it's hard shape. The engines look pretty much picture perfect too with a good amount of greebles.

Hello,

I am here to announce that a professional instruction of my UCS Anakin's podracer is available for sale. It was made by Frousmoul, with the help of Blakbird for some renders.

Here are some pics :

01.jpg

03.jpg

More pics of all instructions available here : http://www.techlug.fr/instructions-lego-star-wars/ST03/P/anakin-skywalker-s-podracer-st03-anio-2009

As usually, the price is ridiculous symbolic : 10€. But if you want to support our work, or if you think the instructions is worth more than 10€, a bigger donation is of course very much appreciated.

To get the instruction, you can PM me on EuroBricks, but also on Youtube or FlickR.

You may also send me an e-mail at setechnic@gmail.com

:-)