Trudop561

Problem with battle droids?

I don't move any of my lego battle droid hinges at all myself. My droids from the 2000 MTT and ATT are still like new. Another thing that wears them out is holding blasters (guns). It stretches out the hand over time.

To store them I would dismember them into ziplock bags. Even when a droid isn't being played with there is presure on it's limbs.

You shouldn't have any troubles though. Lego was meant to be played with and shouldn't break unless under quite a bit of stress or heavy use. Putting them on a shelf for weeks will not wear them out.

i have many broken regular and super arms broken, i can't use some of my SBD's because the leg joints break. I don't even play with my droids that much and they still break. :cry_sad:

I think having their joints solid and coming pre-assembled would be most beneficial to the structure of the droids.

I think having their joints solid and coming pre-assembled would be most beneficial to the structure of the droids.

Meaning you can't pose them or move the joints at all? Or have I understood that wrong?

Meaning you can't pose them or move the joints at all? Or have I understood that wrong?

I think he means that the joints wouldn't be clips, but rings, so they could not be taken apart.