Mission Commander

Clone Wars Millennium Falcon?

I was on S@H and saw that the midi-falcon was in the CW section of Star wars! :wacko:

They probably put it there so it would get more views. :wink:

People. Come on. This does not deserve a topic by itself. Lego makes mistakes all the time, putting CW sets in with OT sets.

I think its all a marketing scheme. Clone wars is bigger than original trilogy sets (I dont mean better though) and the set doesnt really have much in it so they would want to put it out there to kids who will buy anything clone wars.

Could it be that the persons handling the S@H site isn't into Star Wars and thus they sometimes add the sets in the wrong sections?

Let's not go crazy over details people - not everyone really cares wether the Millenium Falcon is or isn't part of the Clone Wars.

Let's just be happy that they're still making Star Wars sets, instead of searching for unimportant mistakes like this and catalogue pictures with the wrong minifigs and so on.

Spend your time MOC'ing instead of mocking :tongue:

People. Come on. This does not deserve a topic by itself. Lego makes mistakes all the time, putting CW sets in with OT sets.

Exactly. It's not a new thing. TLC's misplaced SW sets all the time. Sure, it annoys the heck out of me, but not particularly important.

I would have to say too, that TLC put that there so it would get more views because it does not come with any minifigs. That would be my guess.

LegoKing