Toy Story

Click here to join the discussion.

7590-1.jpg

Set #: 7590

Set Name: Woody and Buzz Rescue

Pieces: 92

Price: $US19.99

S@H: Click here

By land and air, the race is on to catch Andy’s moving van!

Woody and Buzz are racing to catch up with Andy’s moving van! Pull back on their car friend RC and release to make him zoom into action at top speed with the Toy Story heroes aboard. Not fast enough? Grab onto Buzz’s rocket and take to the air! Includes Woody, Buzz Lightyear with rocket, and buildable RC with pull-back motor.

Includes Woody, Buzz Lightyear with rocket, and buildable RC

Pull back RC and watch him take off

Attach Buzz to the Big One Rocket

Includes Woody and Buzz minifigures

Car measures 5" (13cm) long

7591-1.jpg

Set #: 7591

Set Name: Construct-A-Zurg

Pieces: 118

Price: $US24.99

The Evil Emperor Zurg is out to conquer the galaxy!

Now you can build Buzz Lightyear’s arch-nemesis, the Evil Emperor Zurg! With his powerful sphere-shooting cannon and rotating waist, this poseable galactic overlord is more than ready to battle Buzz and his little green alien friend the next time they meet. Includes alien minifigure!

Powerful sphere-shooting cannon

Emperor Zurg features a rotating waist

Measures 9" (23cm) tall

7592-1.jpg

Set #: 7592

Set Name: Construct-A-Buzz

Pieces: 211

Price: $US24.99

To infinity…and beyond!

Blast off for interstellar adventures with a buildable, poseable Buzz Lightyear! The fearless Space Ranger is ready to battle the Evil Emperor Zurg with the help of his winged jetpack, closable visor and arm-mounted, flick-launching laser cannon…not to mention his little green alien friend! Evil galactic overlords don’t stand a chance! Includes alien minifigure.

Flick fire Buzz's laser cannon

Retractable helmet protects Buzz in outer space

Move the wings on Buzz's jetpack

Measures over 7" (18cm) tall! Wingspan measures 7" (18cm) wide

7593-1.jpg

Set #: 7593

Set Name: Buzz's Star Command

Pieces: 257

Price: $US29.99

Rocket through space with Buzz Lightyear of Star Command!

Wherever peril threatens the galaxy, Buzz Lightyear is there in his faster-than-light Star Command spaceship! Battle the sinister schemes of Evil Emperor Zurg in outer space, or land and deploy the secret moon buggy for special planetary missions! Includes Buzz Lightyear and Evil Emperor Zurg minifigures.

Includes Buzz Lightyear and Evil Emperor Zurg minifigures

Beware of Emperor Zurg's ammunition

Spaceship back opens to deploy moon buggy

Open the cockpit to seat Buzz at the controls

Measures over 7" (18cm) tall

7594-1.jpg

Set #: 7594

Set Name: Woody's Round-up

Pieces: 502

Price: $US49.99

Have a Wild West adventure with Woody and his pals!

It’s time for another Woody’s Roundup adventure! With only seconds to spare, Sheriff Woody rides his trusty horse Bullseye across the desert to rescue Jessie from a gold mine filled with dynamite…at the same time that Stinky Pete is breaking out of jail to rob the town safe! Can Woody’s boardwalk catapult trap help save the day? Includes Woody, Jessie, Bullseye and Stinky Pete the Prospector minminifigures.

Includes Woody, Jessie, Bullseye and Stinky Pete minifigures

Turn the wheel to eject the back wall of jail

Use the boardwalk catapult to trap Stinky Pete

Goldmine is loaded with dynamite, exploding rocks and secret traps

Measures 11" (28cm) long, 8" (20cm) tall and over 4" (10cm) wide

7595-1.jpg

Set #: 7595

Set Name: Army Men on Patrol

Pieces: TBC

Price: $US9.99-12.99

Release: January 2010

Upcoming Set Releases for Toy Story 3 - thanks to Oky Wan Kenobi:

7789 Lotso’s Dump Truck ($19.99 USD)

4364118587_913ea5b4eb_o.jpg

7596 Alien Trash Compactor ($49.99 USD / $69.99 CAD)

7596-box.jpg

The evil Lotso is planning on getting rid of the other toys once and for all! Woody and Hamm got thrown into the garbage and are now stuck on the conveyer belt heading straight for the incinerator. Can their alien friends use the crane and claw to rescue them in time? Or will Lotso be victorious? Set includes Lotso, Hamm, Woody and alien figures, and trash compactor play set with functioning crane claw, dumpster and conveyer belt.

7597 Western Train Chase ($79.99 USD / $109.99 CAD)

4364118559_04d24400c0_o.jpg

Time is running out! Rex is trapped in a boxcar that's packed with dynamite rigged by Evil Doctor Porkchops! Can his friends rescue him in time? As Woody fights Porkchops on the roof, Buzz Lightyear is flying in for the rescue while Jessie tries to catch up to the run-away train riding Bullseye. Set includes Evil Doctor Porkchops, Rex, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie and Bullseye figures. Train features four train cars with opening doors and roofs, and traps on the roof for more action!

7598 Pizza Planet Truck Rescue

7598-box.jpg

7599 Garbage Truck Getaway ($39.99 USD / $54.99 CAD)

4442844829_574c54ede6_b.jpg

Jessie and Buzz Lightyear are stuck in the garbage truck and are on their way to the dump. Can they escape from the clutches of Lotso and Twitch before it's too late? Set includes Lotso, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and Twitch figures, and garbage truck hopper opens as the dumpster is lifted over the top.

5659 The Great Train Chase ($34.99 USD / $39.99 CAD; Available in May)

Promotional Set 30070 - Green alien on spaceship:

30070-1.jpg

Toy Story Magnet Set (thanks to I Like Pi):

852949-1.jpg

Toy Story Key Chains:

852848-1.jpg

852849-1.jpg

852850-1.jpg

852950-1.jpg

Edited by Svelte
Updated pics & descriptions 25 March

Any chance you could provide links to the sets? Your other topic just had a link to amazon.de. Doing a search doesn't find anything. I know there won't be pictures, but maybe price? Or at least confirmation of number of sets.

Edited by salty tbone

7593 - Buzz' Star Command Spaceship

7595 - Green Toy Soldiers

Yeah! :sweet: I always loved that ship! It sounds like the soilders will be a battle pack with four figs!

I hope some Indy ones come up soon! :wub:

Edited by JCC1004

And here is the translation:

7590 - Buzz and Woody's Rescue

7594 - Woody's Round-up!

Although I am happy there are finally rumors about the sets popping up, I'm kinda disappointed at the same time. These kind of sound like someone just made them up, based on the SDCC pics. :sceptic: Oh well, let's analyse them anyway, shall we?

7590 sounds like the set we saw at SDCC, the one with Woody, Buzz, RC the car, and the "The Big One" rocket.

7591 is probably the set with the Zurg fig. But I highly doubt it'll just be called "Zurg". :sceptic:

7592 Hm... Don't know what this could be. :look: The only thing that comes to mind would be a large model of Buzz in the style of the Build-A-Bob, but that's maybe just what I hope it is. :tongue:

7593 Not surprised to see a set like this. It's probably the card board space ship Buzz arrives in in TS1. This could be the set to include the LGM alien, although that wouldn't make much sense since we never saw the LGMs and the ship/box in one scene. For now, this is the set I'm most excited about. :thumbup:

7594 is obviously the set that includes Jessie, Bullseye, and Stinky Pete. I reckon the set will be comprised of Woody-themed toys as seen in TS2.

7595, well, is obviously the set with the army men everyone is so excited about. :wink: Who knows what the actual set is though. :look:

Again, I would have hoped for a little more info, but I'm still happy to see simple rumors like these. :classic:

Over at FBTB.net they have links to the new SW sets. >SNIP<

What does that have to do with Toy Story, or the Licensed forum for that matter. :sceptic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

What does that have to do with Toy Story, or the Licensed forum for that matter. :sceptic:

And in case you haven't noticed, the Indy line is discontinued. :tongue:

We really need an evil eye emotocon. I don't want to make a topic just for that SW list. By the way that your opinion. I think what Legoindy01 posted is fact not truth. Why do you do IMO instead of typing it out? This isn't a chat room, in case you didn't notice.

Edited by JCC1004

I don't want to make a topic just for that SW list.

You don't have to, there already is one. :wink:

By the way that your opinion. I think what Legoindy01 posted is fact not truth. Why do you do IMO instead of typeing it out?

Sheesh! No sense of humor. :hmpf_bad: Fine, I'll remove that line for you.

Anyway, could you please elaborate what you meant to say? What you posted doesn't make much sense. :wacko:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I think the Indy theme will not end this year. After Legoindy posted that statement that really sounded like it came from TLG not like Jedinews. I'm not changing my mind. Why do you seem so certain that it's ending? At least Lego sent out something for Indy unlike what they did for Batman.

Thanks for the info Christian! :thumbup:

I'm not very excited about the Toy Story sets, from the pictures I've seen of the minifigs they seem pretty dorky IMHO. But I might pick up the 7595 Green Toy Soldiers if it's not too expensive. at least they look like normal minifigs (except being all green :tongue: ) and can probably be used in many different ways.

PS. JCC1004 and Oky Wan Kenobi, please discuss the Toy Story sets here. I don't like to mini-mod but I don't want this thread to turn into something like this one :hmpf:

Don't worry, we will :wink: (or I will anyway).

Could you please explain what's supposed to be "dorky" about the Toy Story figs? :sceptic:

Don't worry, we will :wink: (or I will anyway).

Could you please explain what's supposed to be "dorky" about the Toy Story figs? :sceptic:

Mainly the big heads :sceptic:

Although I was quite impressed when I saw how similar the LEGO version was to the "original", it still doesn't do it for me. And maybe this scepticism from me is just because I didn't liked the movies that much :blush:

I also like minifigs with parts you can use in many different situations and I think it will be hard to use, for example Woody's head, as anything else than as Woody's head.

well, i have been saying this for a while now but i dont mind repeating myself. i did say TS3 would probably be in KK2 action figure scale. seems like we have zurg and buzz lego action figure aka KK2 style. :tongue::thumbup:

well, i have been saying this for a while now but i dont mind repeating myself. i did say TS3 would probably be in KK2 action figure scale. seems like we have zurg and buzz lego action figure aka KK2 style. :tongue::thumbup:

It's possible, but so far we have a list of set numbers and names with no link or pictures. Saying two of the sets are KK2-style large figures based on the set name is a leap of faith at this point (unless you're referencing something else). :classic: Plus, if these are the official set names, Lego has lost some creative juice. "Green Toy Soldiers" sounds awfully generic to me.

I also like minifigs with parts you can use in many different situations and I think it will be hard to use, for example Woody's head, as anything else than as Woody's head.

You can't use any of the spongebob heads for anything else either.

And that is exactly the same with the aliens form mars mission.

I like the new Toy Story lego.

Toy Story was my favorite movie when i was a kid. :laugh:

You can't use any of the spongebob heads for anything else either.

And that is exactly the same with the aliens form mars mission.

That's why I don't like those either! :tongue:

On the other hand, those new long arms and legs can be useful :wink:

Lego 7591 - Toy Story Zurg

Lego 7592 - Toy Story Buzz

How would this be possible? Just one fig and that's the set? :wacko:

I was just commenting on the new set list no in a full disscussion about them. Anyway the ones I qouted are the only ones that interest me. I really only like the older two so I'll probaly not like the next wave. Does anyone know why Amazon gets these listing a lot now a days.

How would this be possible? Just one fig and that's the set?

Possibly impulse sets? Some examples are Troll warrior, Police officer, and most of the impluse sets are like that.

Edited by JCC1004

Thank you very much for the news, Christian! :classic:

I'm not interested in the Toy Story sets in general - but I perhaps will buy the set with the green plastic soldiers if it wasn't too expensive.

Klaus-Dieter

It sounds like the soilders will be a battle pack with four figs!

No, it doesn't. If you look at the set number of the army men set, it's the highest of them all, which means that it's also the most expensive one. :sceptic:

Well, at least the set with Zurg is one of the lower numbered sets. :tongue:

No, it doesn't. If you look at the set number of the army men set, it's the highest of them all, which means that it's also the most expensive one. :sceptic:

Not necessarily, it just seems to be that way most of the time.

There are other themes in which the sets from one release are spread out over a range of numbers. The set numbers are not necessarily idicators of price.

Besides, I grew up watching Toy Story, and I must have seem it dozens of times. There are not many large set opportunities fo r the Green Army men, so its probably a battlepack-like set. :classic:

Lego tends to dedicate the large set slots to sets that would be most iconic, and sell well. I know Lego, and they wouldn't feature obscure characters in the main set, but they would put them in a cheaper set...

I'm really hoping the army men are not in a large set, but on the other hand it could be a smart move on TLC's part to market it in a larger set to make more money. Or not possibly, who knows? Still, definitely getting them, they will be the most useful figs of the line for me.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

Mainly the big heads :sceptic:

Although I was quite impressed when I saw how similar the LEGO version was to the "original", it still doesn't do it for me. And maybe this scepticism from me is just because I didn't liked the movies that much :blush:

OK, well, I still don't see how that makes them dorky, but fine.

Besides, what, except the heads, doesn't look useful to you? :sceptic: I, for one, can see several uses for many of the torsos, long limbs, and even Zurgs shoulder piece and cape. :thumbup:

How would this be possible? Just one fig and that's the set? :wacko:

In that whoever posted these made the set names up, that's how. :tongue: As salty_tbone pointed out, most of these don't sound like real set names. They lack the exciting terms. :wink:

I was playing with the thought that these might be the Duplo sets, but since they have similar set numbers as the rest, that can't be.

7591 - Toy Story Zurg

7592 - Toy Story Buzz

I really hope that these aren't sets with just minifigs in them. It's nice to have little minifig packs, but I'd like to have more than 3 'normal' sets.

This line might turn up the way I thought it would though. No set ideas....

7594 - Woody's Round-up!

To me, this sounds like Minifigs + boxes for them. Hopefully I am wrong.

The minifigs didn't look very LEGOish, IMO (see, Oky isn't the only one that does that :tongue: ), but I'll probably buy the sets, since I am a Toy Story fan.

Besides, what, except the heads, doesn't look useful to you? :sceptic: I, for one, can see several uses for many of the torsos, long limbs, and even Zurgs shoulder piece and cape. :thumbup:

Not much really, the horse and maybe the minifig stands for the green toy soldiers. You're right about the many possible uses for the torsos and other minifig parts and they might be worth to pay for. But I fear that the sets won't be just figs but including some brick-built toys too, and if they are built like the remote controlled car that we've seen pictures of I don't think I will like them. A bit too colourful for me. I think the biggest problem for me with the Toy Story theme is that I'm not thrilled about the movies and therefore doesn't appreciate the sets that much.

Oh, and sorry for calling the minifigs "dorky", I should have expressed myself in a more constructive manner :blush:

Why do you do IMO instead of typing it out? This isn't a chat room, in case you didn't notice.
The minifigs didn't look very LEGOish, IMO (see, Oky isn't the only one that does that :tongue: )

Does what? Use acronyms? Yeah, if you're around the Star Wars forums a lot, you have to deal with many relatively long names, so you get used to using acronyms. It's just easier, and usually everyone knows what it means. Besides, it's not like I/we use leet speak. :hmpf:

Thanks for backing me up, daxflame. :classic:

Not much really, the horse and maybe the minifig stands for the green toy soldiers.

You never know. The stands could be used in landscaping, and if Bullseye's saddle is removable, we can look forward to a new saddle to use on our regular horses. :sweet:

A bit too colourful for me.

Well, these are toys based on a cartoon which is all about toys. What did you expect? :tongue:

Oh, and sorry for calling the minifigs "dorky", I should have expressed myself in a more constructive manner :blush:

Yes, yes you should. :sadnew: Just because you don't like them (or the movies) doesn't mean they're dorky.

You are forgiven though. :classic:

For those who think that 7591, 7592, and 7595 are just minifigs in a box, I am sad that you don't have more faith in TLG. :sadnew: I'm sure they will be more than just impulse sets.