Sign in to follow this  
Mraz Skintas

AT-RT [MOC]

indexed.gif

Here is an AT-RT MOC that I made, that will more than likely go into my planned Battle of Christophsis Diorama. This is my first Star Wars MOC I have posted here, so please don't be to harsh. If I need more Pics, feel free to tell me. Enjoy. :thumbup:

This was a pretty fun MOC to build, other than the lack of stability. I tried to get in a few action shots, but they kept falling, so I will try to reinforce the legs and get some up.

The main shot, showing some frontal details.

3809106395_bcb258f163_m.jpg

A full view of the walker.

3809918126_38a35f4840_m.jpg

The side.

3809104197_e9e6d1254f_m.jpg

The rear.

3809926172_6b4737d915_m.jpg

Head on view.

3809111867_d869b38a92_m.jpg

Hands up, clankers.

3809927508_9e96f0e038_m.jpg

Droid Scum!

3809111537_928bc5d8e5_m.jpg

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome. Feel free to ask questions on how I built them if you want.

Edited by KimT

Very nice, I like the fact that the troopers are standing up, and that it is properly scaled down to a minifig. The legs are very nice, but I think the front part (the part with the gun on it) is a little to far forward.

Its nice and very good for a first effort. No doubt your future MOCs will just get better and better. Maybe the legs need to bulk up a little more?

I like the last photo with the Battle Droids' hands in the air. Maybe if you swap the position of the last two photos then we will have a before and after shot of what happened to the Battle Droids.

Well done and keep it up.

Fumoffu, I switched the two pics as you suggested. :thumbup:

@Spyder: The 'head' has to be where it is, because that was the only way I could get the control stick the way it was. :sceptic:

@Fumoffu: I think the legs are the right bulkiness, just need more stability. I think that some of the hinges are a little worn out ad loose.

Thank you for the kind comments.

...but I think the front part (the part with the gun on it) is a little to far forward.

I agree. And BTW, the legs are my favourite part. :classic: