spinatundei

TTCE: low floor articulated railcar type Dresden

ENTERED

Hi at all,

This is my entry in category 2. This low floor articulated railcar with 6 axles (NGT6DD) is the first low floor tram in my favorite city Dresden. The model has two PF Motors type M and a remote controll IR Receiver built for the PF-Track System.

Hope you enjoy!

ngt6dd.jpg

Great entry in the competion, but I thought this was a complete set, hence for category 1 ?

Nevertheless it has a very nice modern, sleek look. Good job !!!

:thumbup:

Very nice!

Making decent looking trams out of Lego is not easy (I have had my own experiences on that...) but yours looks great. :thumbup:

I visited Dresden last year and rode this kind of tram, it still is one of the longest trams I have ever seen in my life.

Very nice!

Making decent looking trams out of Lego is not easy (I have had my own experiences on that...) but yours looks great. :thumbup:

I visited Dresden last year and rode this kind of tram, it still is one of the longest trams I have ever seen in my life.

I especially like the pantograph. I'm wondering however where the tram has it's engine (middle car?).

This would be a Category 1 entry, as it it a complete train

I don't seem to see the wheels? Does it have any?

Also, a few members believe they've seen this on 1000steine.de. Is this a new creation for the contest or something that you've shared before?

In regard to the creation though, it's very nice. I like the colors and overall design.

Hi,

thanks for reply.

The doors do not open. Thanks for your compliments.

I don't seem to see the wheels? Does it have any?

Yes, of course. see here!

Also, a few members believe they've seen this on 1000steine.de. Is this a new creation for the contest or something that you've shared before?

I have shown a former version without motor and 4wide axles on 1000steine.de. This train is a rebuilt for the PF-Track System. When i just finished, the TTCE was started. Hope, this ist not a problem.

That's a great entry, spinatundei! :thumbup:

I really :wub: it!

It looks very realisitic!

I don't like the doors that much.

Apart from that it looks great - the most I like the yellow-transp. color scheme.

Very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter