Commander Flash

Star Wars Lego: Deadliest Warrior

Sith Soldier Vs. Super Battle Droid  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Sith Soldier
    • Super Battle Droid

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

To Open my Deadliest Warrior: Lego Star Wars Edition, I am starting with Sith Soldier and Super Battle Droid. To find out who will win, I will give their weapons and how they preformed. You as viewers choose who wins. Once one wins, I will do a visual of the intense battle.

Sith Soldier

~ 3964 BBY

Equipment: Light Battle suit

Sniper Rifle

Ion Rifle

Thermal Detonator

img_0371.jpg

Pros over SBD:

Maneuverable

Hand to hand training

Cons:

Thin Armor

Light weaponry

img_0373.jpg

img_0380.jpg

Super Battle Droid

~30 BBY

Equiptment: Wrist Rocket

Wrist Blaster

Flamethrower

img_0372.jpg

Pros:

Heavy Duty Armor

Heavy Weapons

Cons:

Slow

Ion Weakness

img_0374.jpg

img_0379.jpg

img_0381.jpg

Who Will Win?

Edited by Commander Flash

Good idea. :thumbup: I vote for the Sith Trooper, those guys rock, and he could take down a droid easily with the training and the ion rifle. Howver, SBD's are extremely hard to take down in Republic Commando the video game, really giving you a sense that they are super battle droids. I still vote for the Sith Trooper though.

My vote goes to the SBD. With the extra armor, as well as the flame thrower (Plus fighting them in Republic Commando!), I suspect they could take down a lone Sith Trooper.

Although they cant think like a human, they have the armor to take its place. Also, the wrist rockets would be enough to scare me away, :D

Edited by Fishy

My vote goes to the SBD. With the extra armor, as well as the flame thrower (Plus fighting them in Republic Commando!), I suspect they could take down a lone Sith Trooper.

Although they cant think like a human, they have the armor to take its place. Also, the wrist rockets would be enough to scare me away, :D

You have some very good points there, but the Sith Trooper can outsmart the droid, (have you seen how stupid the battle droids are in the clone wars show?) and I just think he's cooler. So sorry, I just love old republic stuff. My vote stays with the trooper.

A poll will be up shortly. RC was tough when fighting SBDs :classic: I tried making it as close as could be.

Yes, a poll would be nice. It's also nice to know that both you and Fishy have played RC, so you know how hard SBDs are to take down, especially on the hardest difficult, which is as close as it can get to a realistic difficulty. I'm glad that you gave the trooper an ion rifle to make it more fair. Maybe when you show the fight, you can make some big, thick walls for the trooper to hide behind so that he doesn't get his but fried with the flame thrower. :laugh:

Why are you using the old armer not the newer armer for the sith trooper? My vote goes to the sith trooper.

Id say the sith soldier would win because human intelligence beats artificial intelligence

Neat idea, I've seen the show once, so recreating it this way is pretty cool. :thumbup:

For my vote, I'll go with the Sith Trooper. SBDs are smarter than regular BDs, but still pretty dull. If the Sith Soldier is as stealthy and trained as it appears to be, it could take a small army of SBDs with just his sniper rifle, his detonator, and a few barrels of oil.

Cool new idea, I vote for the Sith Trooper but thats with weapons if the trooper is disarmmed and its a fist fight then the SBD

On Thursday, the results are out.

New 'episodes' come out on Saturday's, results on Thursdays.

Poll's up.

Edited by Commander Flash

First : what's the point of this thread ?

Second : one of your picture is way oversized. Please resize it.

img_0382.jpg

The droid shoots flames, and the soldier dives away...

img_0383.jpg

The soldier throws a detonator...

img_0384.jpg

and the soldier wins, while the droid burns.

Sith: 7

SBD: 4

The poll can be closed now. New episode soon.

Even those 2 together are not a match for Yoda. In my opnion he's the strongest fighter.

But between these 2, the sith soldier will win. Why? Because a 'human' can make solutions for problems and a droid can only do what's programmed to do.