Sign in to follow this  
ConductorPete

Lego City Rails - YOUR IDEAS

traintech1.jpg

The mayor wants you to come up with ideas for the next upcoming events at Lego City train station. We are also filiming a new lego movie right outside Lego City train station, so yes please do get your ideas in and please leave your email address in a PM to me then i can get your name down for the ideas column.

Could you give us an idea of what you are looking for. Are you creating a train movie?

I think so, but their explanation is not the best, I like the ideia and I hope a best description by the ConductorPete, seems like a good ideia, If I can and interest me, I will join. :classic:

Edited by BrunoSilva13

I am indeed creating a lego movie, I will need some ides on the theme of christmas murder. Including celebritys and characters like Harry Potter, Michael Schumacher and Johnny Thunder.

Edited by ConductorPete

Sorry, my assistant had gave a false description of my movie im making/filming, the theme of the movie is the CHRISTMAS MURDER which involves a murderer who is on board the lego passenger train and shoots a pretty women. My liking of this is when the police take him in for questioning and discovers another person was murdered.

So what im asking is to come up with some basic ideas and if your willing to help me further, could you please design a DVD cover for my film and i may send you a copy. The details for the film cover is displayed below.

DETAILS

The DVD cover can be created on microsoft publisher or a program called fireworks.

1 - Once you have created the cover make sure it is a JPEG or PDF file.

2 - Attach it to a email sending it to legocityrails@live.com

3 - Then send

THANK YOU FOR READING, ILL HOPE YOU'LL BE A GREAT DESIGNER. LCR CONDUCTOR PETE :wink: