DutchRebel

[MOC] AT-RT

indexed.gif

Good evening my dear Lego friends! I would like to share my latest MOC with you. I tried to make a better AT-RT than the official Lego version. It's a bit out of scale perhaps, but my creations always tend to be a bit bigger so I can add some more detail. Hope you like it. And feel free to leave a comment!

3772112945_21e8b7612d.jpg

More on my FlickR account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40960204@N03/...57621894144396/

Best regards

DR

Edited by KimT

I like it alot, I'm also curious on the green, stickers, pieces???

I like the long legs, makes it look like it can run.

I like it alot, I'm also curious on the green, stickers, pieces???

I like the long legs, makes it look like it can run.

Stickers are custom on official Lego bricks

Great model, much better than the original, and this doesn't come with a 91st Recon Trooper. :laugh: The details are superb, as is the leg design. Arealight's (that is who that is right?) helmet really is a great touch to such a great model.

Great model, much better than the original, and this doesn't come with a 91st Recon Trooper. :laugh: The details are superb, as is the leg design. Arealight's (that is who that is right?) helmet really is a great touch to such a great model.

Thanx! Clone helmet by the superb Arealight. Painted and antenna + body sticker by 'moi'.

DR

Great work :thumbup:. The body is perhaps off scale with the legs but that doesn't really matter. Your use of stickers is really good and the pointy (teeth) pieces on the feet look great.

The legs are pretty on-scale with the body IMHO, they are perhaps bend too much (may make it look like they are too short), but that's to make the model stand on itself.

DR

That is a great rendition of the AT-RT. While the Lego version was about as good as you could expect, your MOC is really amazing. The amount of detail is great, and I especially love the feet.

This is very very nice. I like the green colour scheme too and the lighting in the photo.

Looks awesome. I like your use of lime green pieces they really make this moc really cool. Im really amazed with your custom clone its just so cool and the tan goes great with the grey and lime.

Great moc!

Holy crap, that's amazing! It's scale is just a tad off, but that's it's only flaw. The rest is just perfect. The legs are great, and the feet are the best I've seen on an AT-RT. :thumbup:

Very nice. Much better than the original version.

I like the minifig, too. Where did you get him?

Very nice. Much better than the original version.

I like the minifig, too. Where did you get him?

Thanks! helmet of minifig is from Arealight (on Bricklink), painting and body sticker is custom made by me.