Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Hey Guys and Girls.

I have seen some hilarious creations. But I must warn you.

I am taking of points for personnal attacks, spamming, cluttering and thinking you know the rules.

There is only one rule: I rule.

The contest is about making fun of eachother, not making enemies.

Good luck.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Personal attacks have given birth to the best MOCs! Just ask myself and Mr.Lock. Well, you may not be able to ask Mr.Lock, I don't know if his mom is letting him use the computer today. :pir_laugh2:

-Super

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Personal attacks have given birth to the best MOCs! Just ask myself and Mr.Lock. Well, you may not be able to ask Mr.Lock, I don't know if his mom is letting him use the computer today. :pir_laugh2:

-Super

Ahem? I am actually using 2 computers today, one of them has internet, the other ones browsers don't work. And what is he on about, "I rule", Zorro is the moderator, he is the one who rules out things.

-Super

Nice

:pir_laugh2: Well, I believe those bluecoats were robots as well. We use them to make the redcoats think they are great and we are silly. So when they think that they become reckless and send only small armies to defeat us. And then it's very easy for us to win.

Anyway, the idea for this is very good, nice entry!

I have one more to post, but after that, it might as well be. I'll put it up as soon as I can. I am really frustrated at the 2 people who never posted.

I have one more to post, but after that, it might as well be. I'll put it up as soon as I can. I am really frustrated at the 2 people who never posted.

Who? Me? *huh* Ya know, I was home only for about 2hrs that week. :pir-hmpf_bad: But I can see why you can be frustrated.

~LW 8~

Who? Me? *huh* Ya know, I was home only for about 2hrs that week. :pir-hmpf_bad: But I can see why you can be frustrated.

~LW 8~

I believe he is talking about Little Builder who I covered for and ~ MaYo ~ who someone needs to cover for him.