Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

No time at all, in my view the Bluecoats are failing badly and don't have a chance of surviving the competition without taking a devastating blow to their already tarnished reputation.

No time at all, in my view the Bluecoats are failing badly and don't have a chance of surviving the competition without taking a devastating blow to their already tarnished reputation.

Just wait until you find yourself loosing the tournament and captured by Bluecoats being beaten every day :pir-devil:

Sorry about the late notice, can anyone take my place this Saturday. I've been at a debate tournament all week, and I totally forgot about my veg entry i'm supposed to build. :pir-look: Again, sorry about the late notice. :pir-look: ~LW 8~

Sorry about the late notice, can anyone take my place this Saturday. I've been at a debate tournament all week, and I totally forgot about my veg entry i'm supposed to build. :pir-look: Again, sorry about the late notice. :pir-look: ~LW 8~

I can, sure. I've had connection problems lately. I think it's fixed, but Hound Knight already posted for me. I'll put it in on saturday. Glad to help, and sorry for the mess up guys!

I can, sure. I've had connection problems lately. I think it's fixed, but Hound Knight already posted for me. I'll put it in on saturday. Glad to help, and sorry for the mess up guys!

As long as we do publish the humiliation of the Bluecoats, Thats all that matters. :thumbup:

Francis Manion was a blue coat. He was American. I do not get how he can be considered a "red coat". HE KILLED REDCOATS! Furthermore, your MOC MUST include one original type red coat and one original type blue coat.

I would advise you to read the rules, but I know red coats can't read.

-Super

Francis Manion was a blue coat. He was American. I do not get how he can be considered a "red coat". HE KILLED REDCOATS! Furthermore, your MOC MUST include one original type red coat and one original type blue coat.

-Super

What are you on about "MUST include one original"

The rules actually state that "as they see fit as long as at least one Redcoat and one Bluecoat appears in each submission submission."

That doesnt state wheter its Originals or New ones or if its decals or not.

-Super

Yes, but he did wear a red uniform:

Swamp%20Fox,%20Francis%20Marion.JPG

A.K.A. When the tourney started I didn't have any bluecoats and had to be a redcoat.... :pir-look:

Ok guys, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I don't want to double-post for our team and therefore was waiting for teddygramz or erinred5 to post their Vigs, but they haven't been on for this entire tournement and I'm not sure they're even active members anymore. What do you think I should do? Post my Moc, or wait for a bluecoat to post his? It is still their turn, but I don't want to be at fault for slowing us down. Already we are a week behind schedule... :pir-look:

Edited by Admiral M

Ok guys, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I don't want to double-post for our team and therefore was waiting for teddygramz or erinred5 to post their Vigs, but they haven't been on for this entire tournement and I'm not sure they're even active members anymore. What do you think I should do? Post my Moc, or wait for a bluecoat to post his? It is still their turn, but I don't want to be at fault for slowing us down. Already we are a week behind schedule... :pir-look:

We're behind schedule? *looks at calendar* :pir-oh3: I think that it'd be alright if you post your vig next.

Excellent. But what to do now? Our adversary now only has 2 people, and can't adequetly compete. What should we do? Judges? Zorro?

How is that supposed to help?! Will you vote bluecoat even if you haven't seen half their team? You biased canadian! :pir_laugh2:

I've said this 4 times, and I'll it again: The Bluecoats are Murdering the Redcoats!

Admiral M is quite correct.

If you continue to say "Bluecoats are the best in this tournament" we will take the "Bluecoats are winning so badly!" as a biased decision and petition for you to be disqualified. :pir-sad:

And also, STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH "BLUECOATS ARE MURDING REDCOATS, YEAH! WOO! GO BLUECOATS!!!"

Every 3 posts.

Thanks. :thumbup:

I am not being biased. I am just saying That most of the Redcoat Vigs aren't... e... to good in my opion. I'm just Incouraging both sides to do their best:

The Bluecoats feel a sence of pride.

And it strives the Reds to do better next round! :pir-wink:

How is that supposed to help?! Will you vote bluecoat even if you haven't seen half their team? You biased canadian!

Canadians can't be biased! We have both coats ruling us Eh? :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

The wait is OVER!!!!!!

Redcoat education begins at a young age...

I'm having trouble with pictures, so it's a link. Hope you like it!

I'll be away until friday afternoon (E.S.T.) so you won't see me till then.

So long!

You don't actually own one of us do you? I have so many of you ugly buggars, but you don't have one of us?! I have a damn fleet of you ugly redcoats!

You don't actually own one of us do you? I have so many of you ugly buggars, but you don't have one of us?! I have a damn fleet of you ugly redcoats!

Oh yeah, Just a quick thing. I was watching a TV show earlier and America actually stole our song as your national anthem. :pir_laugh2:

Oh yeah, Just a quick thing. I was watching a TV show earlier and America actually stole our song as your national anthem. :pir_laugh2:

Yeah, it was meant to be an insult.

I think so... maybe :pir_wacko:

P.s, you still haven't replied to my PM!

Oh crap! I mut have deleted it! I got like 15 of them this weekend! Send again!

-Super

Hey Guys and Girls.

I have seen some hilarious creations. But I must warn you.

I am taking of points for personnal attacks, spamming, cluttering and thinking you know the rules.

There is only one rule: I rule.

The contest is about making fun of eachother, not making enemies.

Good luck.