Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

I should have a moc ready for tommorow.

I actaully have one now ready to go, shall I post It?

Edited by General Armendariz

I actaully have one now ready to go, shall I post It?

One of the original teammates just PM me and said he could have a model ready by tommorow.

I told him he might have to wait till the next time around to get it posted though so it should be fine if you post yours today.

alrighty then!

The redcoats were sent on a short mission lead by Joey Lock and Commodore Hornbricker trying to capture General Armendariz.

He was Captain of a special ops barrel team the poor redcoats were outwit by GA's Sneaky ways...

fdfege_1.png

Without the Reds noticing, there are really Bluecoats standing all around them.

fdfege_2.png

On theright, General Armendariz, and Captain Blue hair.

The laft, Cap'n Blackmoor and Captain Zuloo

There we were, waiting... for a signal then ATACK!

fdfege_4.png

fdfege_8.png

It was TOO easy :pir-devil:

fdfege_9.png

fdfege_19.png

And then it was over anly four Red survivors. All others dead :pir-skull:

Since we let these survivors live. we had to do something...Humiliatng

So me and Captain Blue Hair took their pants! :pir-tongue:

fdfege_17.png

And that was it! Oh I just had to do this :pir-grin:

fdfege_20.png

Take that!

Edited by General Armendariz

And the commodore didn't wear any so he neede leaves to cover up his... :pir_laugh2:

I've heard that the survivors were later caught in the forest by some natives, who couldn's stopped laughing, so they gutted and stuffed them.

They found that they made some nice statues to please the gods. :pir_laugh2:

Very nice entry General! :thumbup:

Hehe, I love to give some Redcoats a straight good piercing!

I like our special ops Bluecoat team. :pir-tongue: And you are a peeing bastard Armendariz! Even I don't insult the Reddies that much... yet. :pir-skull:

Great entry Armendariz!

Again it is proof, that the Blue's have a very special interest in the Male lower regions and are still in their anal phase according to Dr. Freud.

And they seem to have a deeper problem with the recognition of colors....

Regards, Jan

Im glad you gave me nice pants! And Im glad you let me keep them on! :pir_laugh2:

How much water do you drink to urinate that much! :pir-grin:

I don't think he drinks at all, it looks like he could be urinating whole bananas!

I have came to the conclusion, based on the amount of times they've stripped us, that they are, in fact, jealous.

Edited by Admiral M

I don't think he drinks at all, it looks like he could be urinating whole bananas!

Mabye its a Urine covered Candiru (The fish that goes up your...You guessed) :pir_laugh2:

...fish that goes up your...You guessed) :pir_laugh2:

That would be a great idea for a MOC... and I'm next!

Edited by Admiral M

Peeing on dead redcoats seems to be the new bluecoat Fad and to celabrate another bluecoat victory i bring you a picture of one of our brave soldiers

3790006566_446db9787a_m.jpg Now i also have an entry ready for the next time bluecoats have to post and by then dwarfinator should also be back.

Edited by Black Rabbit

sorry guys, I can't find my digital camera's cord and can't download pictures. I'll look some more, but you may have to wait. :pir_bawling:

Peeing on dead redcoats seems to be the new bluecoat Fad and to celabrate another bluecoat victory i bring you a picture of one of our brave soldiers

3790006566_446db9787a_m.jpg Now i also have an entry ready for the next time bluecoats have to post and by then dwarfinator should also be back.

A Frog in its true element! Clever.

-snip-

Now i also have an entry ready for the next time bluecoats have to post and by then dwarfinator should also be back.

And dont forget taking there pants off! :pir_laugh2:

sorry guys, I can't find my digital camera's cord and can't download pictures. I'll look some more, but you may have to wait. :pir_bawling:

Just another reason that proves redcoats are SO unorganized. :pir-skull:

Just another reason that proves redcoats are SO unorganized. :pir-skull:

He just forgot he used it to strangle a Bluecoat he caught sneaking into his house. He probably just accidentally burried it with the body!

He just forgot he used it to strangle a Bluecoat he caught sneaking into his house. He probably just accidentally burried it with the body!

How odd, normally Redcoats bury themselves instead of the Bluecoat body! Just because they just have to bury something, and there are almost no dead Bluecoats. :pir-skull:

DEADLIEST WARRIOR

Francis Marion vs Capitan Blackmoor...

Who...

Is...

DEADLIEST?

The courageous guerrilla leader of the American Revolution faces off with Napoleon's notorious shipyard pirate in a battle of epic proportions. :pir-skull:

rvsb001.jpg

Here we see the Deadliest Warrior team gathering test data that the computer whiz will input into the computer, which will run 1000 battles and decide who is the Deadliest Warrior!

rvsb002.jpg

"Right now, I gotta give it to the Swamp Fox."

rvsb003.jpg

^ The slow-motion replay shows Marion's attack in all it's gory detail.

That looks awesome Hound Knight! I'm amazed with the goreness of this Tournament!

:pir_mad:

We even have helped them in the war of independance!

Where did my legs and hands go? :pir-oh3:

Are you sure you aren't fighting against a dummy while I still walk around lively somewhere else? :pir_laugh2:

I like the gore in this entry Hound Knight :pir-grin: I hope you know this isn't without consequences! See you next time... :pir-skull:

:pir_mad:

We even have helped them in the war of independance!

Where did my legs and hands go? :pir-oh3:

Are you sure you aren't fighting against a dummy while I still walk around lively somewhere else? :pir_laugh2:

I like the gore in this entry Hound Knight :pir-grin: I hope you know this isn't without consequences! See you next time... :pir-skull:

No, no, you don't understand, this is just a TV show. :pir_laugh2: In it they pit warriors that never actually fought each other in an attempt to find out which is..well... deadliest.

Deadliest_warrior.jpg

That is a dummy BTW. :pir-grin:

Ahh, that explains a lot. Must be a great show to watch, unfortunately it isn't broadcasted in the Netherlands I'm afraid... :pir-hmpf_bad:

I got my first and second entry ready BTW, it is funny, it is nasty, it is just the way I like it... :pir-skull: