Sign in to follow this  
Monasti

The Legend Reborn

I just thought I would make this topic to get all your thoughts about the teasers and sneak peeks. So, whaddaya think?

Good idea. This discussion doesn't really belong in the 2009 discussion... or does it? Regardless, it looks good. Much better than the other three. I love Mata Nui's voice, but Berix's makes me sad. ;_;

~Bunda

Good idea. This discussion doesn't really belong in the 2009 discussion... or does it? Regardless, it looks good. Much better than the other three. I love Mata Nui's voice, but Berix's makes me sad. ;_;

~Bunda

It does kinda belong in that topic, but this topic makes it easier to find stuff about the movie and easier to find other stuff in the 2009 topic. Plus, we can talk about voice actors that probably don't relate directly to BIONICLE 2009.

YES FILLY I HAD A GOOD IDEA WOOHOO

lol

So yeah, I think Mata Nui sounds really posh. Its just how I imagined him.

I'm very happy with the animation style so far, the voice work is definately above that done in Bionicle 1, and I'm really excited to see this movie.

I just can't wait for the next clip. Next monday can't come any sooner, I swear.

Pretty awesome so far. No weird slow downs like we saw in the last movies so far. By the way, why is it that NO ONE has taken any Legend Reborn footage from SDCC 09 yet? Are the fans really that lazy?

It's possible that perhaps someone did film them. But maybe they won't post it until the forums are back online. *shrugs*

The only Bionicle related coverage on youtube from SDCC 09 is some dolt who went through the whole Lego section, filming Bionicle displays and such EXCEPT for the screen that was showing the new footage. What a fool. And the guy even goes so far as to say he wasn't much of a fan anymore anyway. Kids these days...

Edited by jala12

Universal Pictures Spain says the movie in spanish is out on September 10th. O.o

So, it looks like I'll see it 5 days before you :grin:

And I'm lovbing the film so far. Just if BIONICLE.com's clips were not pixelated >_>

I dunno, at this rate I'm kinda glad we didn't get the clip. For the most part, I want to be mostly surprised with the story. As it is, there is a great chance of that still happening.

Besides, who wants to see a camcorder viewing of the clip? Horrible quality, no tripod, and chances are unallowed by Lego anyway. No thank you. -Swert

I dunno, at this rate I'm kinda glad we didn't get the clip. For the most part, I want to be mostly surprised with the story. As it is, there is a great chance of that still happening.

Besides, who wants to see a camcorder viewing of the clip? Horrible quality, no tripod, and chances are unallowed by Lego anyway. No thank you. -Swert

but i ask...WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SEE A VASTUS GETTING HIT BY AND EPIC EXPLOSION AND SURVIVE?

just in the Comic-con people

and someone tell me about a secret passage thingy on tesara escene

and as i see, both Skopio appears on the movie, the Creature and the Vehicle

Universal Pictures Spain says the movie in spanish is out on September 10th. O.o

So, it looks like I'll see it 5 days before you :grin:

And I'm lovbing the film so far. Just if BIONICLE.com's clips were not pixelated >_>

But the UK people get before any of us in August! :cry_sad:

Oh well, it'll be worth it.

-ZotS

But the UK people get before any of us in August! :cry_sad:

Oh well, it'll be worth it.

-ZotS

Ogh, that lucky Britain with its Time Lords ¬_¬ :P

BTW, I'm wondering about that Big secret that is announced everywhere... I'm wondering, if the Story Team decided to throw the fact of the Traitor to distract us.

Edited by Nightmare

I beg you, people of the great country of Time Lords, to provide this wannabe-companion with subtitles for this awesome movie as soon as it's out. Or I will EX-TER-MI-NATE!

I beg you, people of the great country of Time Lords, to provide this wannabe-companion with subtitles for this awesome movie as soon as it's out. Or I will EX-TER-MI-NATE!

But if the subtitles are not compatable, the will be De-let-ed. De-LEEET De- LEEEEEEET!

Though I'm pretty sure I like click with no subtitles. his communication should be identified by MN or the general emotion. I think it's more clever to convey something without speech.

...And I'm fairly sure the movie makers aren't cool enough to come from Gallifrey.

Edited by ---Vertea---

I will be watching the movie on wensday the 12th of July. That is two days from now.

It is the Danish premier in Legoland, Billund, at 17:30 CET.

I can bring one friend to come and watch the movie.

Anyone here on EB wanna come, and are able to with such a short notice, let me know.

:thumbup:

Front

I will be watching the movie on wensday the 12th of July. That is two days from now.

It is the Danish premier in Legoland, Billund, at 17:30 CET.

I can bring one friend to come and watch the movie.

Anyone here on EB wanna come, and are able to with such a short notice, let me know.

:thumbup:

Front

Lucky you! I hope you enjoy it, and can give us an as detailed review without breaking an NDA that you'll probably have. If you don't have an NDA though, I would love some spoilers. :grin:

I'd love to come, but it's a pity that I'm a bit too far away. :laugh:

I'd love to come, but it's a pity that I'm a bit too far away. :laugh:

It would be cool if I could invite some EB-bionicle fans to come to Denmark, from far abroad like NZ.

btw. the movie is shown in English language (original).

Just saw and heard some clips from the Danish language version. Quite funny, Mata Nui still with a deep voice, but obviously a different man behind that voice.

Front

Edited by Front

Lol, just be sure not to reveal who the traitor is. I'd at least want that to remain a secret.

I think I better stick to basic things like telling about a great fighting scene, or a character appearing in the movie, or something non-spoling.

I look foreward to see Tuma in the movie, together with his elite Skrall fighters.

I think I better stick to basic things like telling about a great fighting scene, or a character appearing in the movie, or something non-spoling.

I look foreward to see Tuma in the movie, together with his elite Skrall fighters.

Tell us if Malum appaears D:

Oh yes please, as soon as you see it, please tell us the appearing characters, though I hope they all get some screen time. :wub:

EDIT : Or atleast PM me incase other people are looking foward to the surprise.

Edited by The crazy one