Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

King of T-Rex

The Best T-Rex is:  

35 members have voted

1. 1. The Best T-Rex is:

• The Green One from the Steven Spielberg sets
    • The Blue One from the 2001 Dino/Jurassic Park sets
    • The Black One from the Dino 2010 sets...

Hi :)

One of our members from Belgium have asked us to post more about, the Dino's of Lego.

And so I will in this topic.....

Lego have made T-Rex in 3 Versions that fits with the system sets... But what T-Rex do you like?

Vote now! :)

Se bellow for pics of the 3 T-Rex..

The blue one for me just because it looks good and is about the right size, also add in the moveable parts on it.

The Black one dominates them all. Case closed.

No, but seriously, the Blue one is cool, but I have it, and its not as good as one might think. The Speilberg one is just... pleh.

So the overall winner is the Black 'un. Besides, the laddie comes with the best Helicopter EVA.

Dino Attack/2010 Rex would be the best if not for those bloody horns :P

So I have to go with the original, greenie it is nuts.GIF

To be honest they all look like crap !!!!

I totally concur with Deinonychus !!! My vote went for the greenie, the less crap of them all ;)

My voted went to the blue one cause that's the closer one to what the lego concept is : putting bricks together.

I voted for the blue one. It looks some kind of more realistic than the others!!!

The green one's too small, it feels more like a baby.

The black one's too <insert that tiresome argument>, almost reminds me of galidor.

The blue one's just right. It seems to be just the right size, and the parts can be used elsewere.

I'm pretty sure I own all the Rexes done by LEGO, and I have to say that the best is the grey version of the blue one that came with one of the Jurassic Park III sets (technically, it's a spinosaurus, but the difference is the 'spine' piece on the back...). More realistic color.

Green one!

It's the only one that has the original Lego animal feeling!!! It perfectly goes along with the good ol' dragon! ;)

My vote is for Blue. Quite frankly, he's awesome. Sure, his legs look wierd, but he's got the whole "I'm going to bite your head off, and them some!" motif going. Green is nice, but he kinda "cute". Besides, he looks far more harmless than the other two. Dino Attack!'s t-rex is kinda iffy for me. I guess I'm just biased by how all the dinos look pretty bad, especially the raptors.

Also, nolstalgia will never really affect me. I'm always for what's good in my opinion, and blue is looking good.

Green - the true way to dino in the world of LEGO :oD

KimT

Green - the true way to dino in the world of LEGO :oD

KimT

Since it was a giant, green, non-symmetrical block that merely had 4 pieces snap onto it, you must mean the "new" Lego. :oD

Although the blue one looks the most accurate I had to vote for the classic green! ;)

Jon.