[MOC] Clone Walker Carrier

indexed.gif

Haven't gotten all the stickers off yet, need more goo gone. ;]

3742539589_a9abc16e53.jpg

3743331208_3c9605a78c.jpg

3742541649_5a4d3dee2c.jpg

And with the Walker;

3743368608_1ed22119d6.jpg

Wow! I never knew you had such a liking for Exo-Force... It's a great idea, and a great design, but it reminds me too much of that giant Mars Mission ship.

I really dislike the giant shapeless ships that Lego makes sometimes, like the Mars Mission one, the new SPace Police HQ ship, and the Home one! :tongue:

Great idea!

Wow! I never knew you had such a liking for Exo-Force... It's a great idea, and a great design, but it reminds me too much of that giant Mars Mission ship.

I really dislike the giant shapeless ships that Lego makes sometimes, like the Mars Mission one, the new SPace Police HQ ship, and the Home one! :tongue:

Great idea!

Like Exo force? My friend, I had almost every set ever released as well as doubles! :wink:

And Thanks. Yeah, I can see what you mean with the front design. I am worrking on getting it a bit more built up.

Nice idea, well executed!

Thanks!

It is a very good idea :thumbup: but you should make a right hand drive for use in britain and asia :tongue:

Very nice and sleek. I like it. Only comment is that it looks uncomfortable for the pilot having to lay down in the cockpit.

It is a very good idea :thumbup: but you should make a right hand drive for use in britain and asia :tongue:

Thanks! :grin: It would be very easy to do, it's modular like all my creations.

I love the overall shape of this ship. Although, I might not like what it is carrying :grin:. Lovely color scheme and the Exo-Force pieces look great on this ship. :thumbup:

More mods to come so it can carry other things as well. ;] Thanks!

Very nice and sleek. I like it. Only comment is that it looks uncomfortable for the pilot having to lay down in the cockpit.

Thanks. :] Yeah, I'm tweaking it a bit(plus he can go up a bit more, I just have him down lower.

Great carrier. In my opinion it would look better with another cockpit on the other side to even out the ship. Its really cool that you can attach the clone walker onto it.