Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lego_Warlord_8

MOC: A Pirate Victory!

10 posts in this topic

thindexedgif.gif 84d

This is also practice for a big MOC I am hoping to make sometime soon. :pir-sweet: This is what happens when pirates have a victory... :pir_laugh2: To view more pictures, click here.

1247946834m_SPLASH.jpg

Well, I hope you like it! Please tell me how I can improve this MOC. :pir-classic: ~LW 8~

Edited by SlyOwl

Nice rock wall, but the scene is impossible. The pirates wouldn't just dump out a whole keg of grog just to stick it over some soldier's head. :pir_laugh2:

nice how you made the mountain piece into it, and I also like the way you made the blood :pir-classic: A detail I also like is that you tied the cannon to the wall, I don't see that a lot but in real life a lot of fort cannons were tied to the wall (at least, I think they were but I'm not completely sure) Well sure in this case because otherwise it would fall towards the soldiers downstairs :pir_laugh2:

1247946834m_SPLASH.jpg

I would like to see this technique and style expanded to be built into an entire fort. I think it would look amazing. Reminded me a lot of sections of the fortress wall in Dubrovnik, Croatia.

-Super

I think this looks fantastic. The blood splater effect has to be my favorite part! What's up with the name change on MOC Pages?

Something like this, Martinsuper?

dubrovnik_city_walls.jpg

Yes this is Dubrovnik, but the section of wall I was thinking of would be Northeast of this section. Basically the Northeast corner of the city, where the cliff face is combined with fortifications.

-Martin