Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 1

What do others think of the police man. Shall he be the first to be voted off?

Yes, I think he should be first to be voted off, but I won't vote before the town has agreed.

What do others think of the police man. Shall he be the first to be voted off?

His behaviour is definitely very suspicions, but I'm not sure a member of the mafia would be so forward. He could just be confused as to how things work, but then he could also be a mafia who is confused as to how things work. :sceptic:

Niether is useful to us. If he is innocent, and unstable, or unable to grasp simple concepts, he will hinder us. If he is a mobster who is dangerous, we dare not leave him alive.

We need to start somewhere, and he's given us somewhere to start. I'd like to hear his thoughts, but if he does not supply an explanation shortly, we will have to kill him. Time is money, and in this case, possibly our lives, and we dare not waste it.

His behaviour is definitely very suspicions, but I'm not sure a member of the mafia would be so forward. He could just be confused as to how things work, but then he could also be a mafia who is confused as to how things work. :sceptic:

Well the rest of the government in this town is corrupt. It would be no surprise that our police force would be dirty too.

Niether is useful to us. If he is innocent, and unstable, or unable to grasp simple concepts, he will hinder us. If he is a mobster who is dangerous, we dare not leave him alive.

We need to start somewhere, and he's given us somewhere to start. I'd like to hear his thoughts, but if he does not supply an explanation shortly, we will have to kill him. Time is money, and in this case, possibly our lives, and we dare not waste it.

Hmm.. I agree that he will hinder us either way. :sceptic:

But im not ready to vote for him yet...

Well the rest of the government in this town is corrupt. It would be no surprise that our police force would be dirty too.

Agreed.

Lets all go to the diner! :sweet: I sure am hungry...

We have to be ready to get rid of corrupt policemen, I think Vincent and the police force is in leagues with Mr. Biggs. Without our mayor, he has an easier time becoming mayor. I, Carlos Ferguson, vote for Vincent Forman. I am going to the diner to think about the day by eating.

We have to be ready to get rid of corrupt policemen, I think Vincent and the police force is in leagues with Mr. Biggs. Without our mayor, he has an easier time becoming mayor. I, Carlos Ferguson, vote for Vincent Forman. I am going to the diner to think about the day by eating.

Sorry, but that's not how voting is done.

It works like this: Vote/(person playing role)/(persons nae in this game...of life)

Thanks.

Vote Vincent Forman/YG-49

Hopefully we can survive these hard times by getting rid of him.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, too!

It's Vote:

I am sorry dear sir!

Hmmm.... What has happened to all of us? Are we just going to vote off people at will, with no evidence? My God, I cannot believe this. I too may have my suspicions of Mr. Forman, but I believe we mustn't start voting until after even a shred of incriminating evidence is found. And as far as I can tell, that scrap hasn't been found.

The Battle Hymn of the Republic slowly builds as a lone man walks from the other end of the block. As he approaches, the citizens of GC stand in awe...

I am Chief Stevens of the GCPD. I know my methods have come into question in the past, but I now believe with the strong support of this community, we can save our town and bring it back to the way it used to be! Unfortunately, I cannot be everywhere in this city, which is why I have 2 other officers. I cannot always be sure of their actions, but if there are complaints, I encourage anyone to report these to me directly! Justice will be dealt swiftly!

Officer Forman, I would recommend you remove your vote and just settle down a little. Unless of course you have evidence that you want to share with this community?

Officer Forman, I would recommend you remove your vote and just settle down a little. Unless of course you have evidence that you want to share with this community?

Aye. No idea how to play this mafia game of life I have.

Feel free to discuss things with me in private (pm me) over coffee and donuts. Do we have a donut shop in town?

The Battle Hymn of the Republic slowly builds as a lone man walks from the other end of the block. As he approaches, the citizens of GC stand in awe...

You're my hero... :wub:

Ahem, that is, uh, hello there sir. Glad to meet you. I'm glad our city is in such capable hands but even with your force we're going to need the combined might of everyone to bring down those corrupt amongst us. Would you like to come to the diner for some brunch? I hear they serve some nice pancakes...

It's nice to meet the rest of the citizens.

I am Chief Stevens of the GCPD. I know my methods have come into question in the past, but I now believe with the strong support of this community, we can save our town and bring it back to the way it used to be! Unfortunately, I cannot be everywhere in this city, which is why I have 2 other officers. I cannot always be sure of their actions, but if there are complaints, I encourage anyone to report these to me directly! Justice will be dealt swiftly!

Hello Chief Steven, your arrival is timely. You are right on the dot, this town has been infested with evil, and we should excerise our judgement more precise. I believe we should be heading over to Quinn diner over there. It will be a better place to discuss, of course until after the police have settled with the corpose. I propose that the police and the authorised personnel are able to find some clues to share with us, so we are able to assist you in the investigation.

Aye. No idea how to play this mafia game of life I have.

Son, you have been too haste in your judgement. Calm down, and stop pointing fingers until you have evidence or clue to share with us, otherwise you are bode with dark omens.

Nah, Officer Forman is harmless. He's one of those bumbling fools every police department has, all brawn and no brains kinda guy...

Dammit, would this headache stop already?!

...Anyway, I'd be more suspicious over those people who are keen to lynch Forman. They clearly have an agenda... a stinky agenda. I write murder mysteries for a living, so I'm pretty well versed in the mindsets of psychopaths.

I could go for some pancakes, I guess. Could probably use some strong coffee to get the day started, then we need to get down to figuring out what we know and stopping these people who would destroy us.

I'm pretty well versed in the mindsets of psychopaths.

Admitting you think like a psychopath, eh? :hmpf_bad:

Nah, Officer Forman is harmless. He's one of those bumbling fools every police department has, all brawn and no brains kinda guy...

Hey! I am practically right next to you. :hmpf: You sound pretty accusing.

I could go for some pancakes, I guess. Could probably use some strong coffee to get the day started, then we need to get down to figuring out what we know and stopping these people who would destroy us.

Excellent, pancakes it is.

She sounds a bit dodgy, doesn't she? We don't need any psychopaths around these parts...

No no, I've just had to familiarize myself with some nasty cases for my writing. Effed-up stuff, really, but a job's a job...

She sounds a bit dodgy, doesn't she? We don't need any psychopaths around these parts...

Who is this "she" you're talking about?

Come on, blokes, let's head to that pancakehouse. I need something to eat to take off the edge of this jarring headache... :laugh:

Who is this "she" you're talking about?

Come on, blokes, let's head to that pancakehouse. I need something to eat to take off the edge of this jarring headache... :laugh:

She's the cat's mother! :tongue:

Mmm, I wonder if they serve bacon at the slaughterhouse pancakehouse. Breakfast is never good without bacon on toast.

I must say it is unusual that the bodies are pointing in to different direction, since they are on the opposite side of the road from each other I suspect they were not involved with each other.