L-space

Riverwall

part 2 in my attempt to recreate the Unseen University.

A small but important part of the university.

the Riverwall

00_riverwall.jpg

We have Mustrum Ridcully showing us the inside.

05_riverwall.jpg

And Rincewind on the outside.

06_riverwall.jpg

And the three separate sections.

07_riverwall.jpg

The Wall of Names is now under construction.

more on Brickshelf

and MOCpages

Edited by L-space

A simple yet nice addition to your line of creations. Is the tower roof supposed to look like it is disrepair? If not, you have a good idea with the wedges, but their spacing and angle needs to be worked on a bit more to eliminate the gaps.

Its great and I like it. I need to get myself a Rincewind and Archchancellor Ridcully too. Thanks for bringing to life in Lego form so much of Discworld. Like Star Wars Lego this is combining two of my favourite things.

A simple yet nice addition to your line of creations. Is the tower roof supposed to look like it is disrepair? If not, you have a good idea with the wedges, but their spacing and angle needs to be worked on a bit more to eliminate the gaps.

Thanks.

This is the best a could come up with. The wedges should be one stud wider for a better fit.

However looking at it from a distance I like how it turned out. But if I ever find a better way of getting rid of the gaps I will do it.

But if I ever find a better way of getting rid of the gaps I will do it.

I don't know if it would fit on a curved tower, but perhaps you get a roof similar to the one on the Green Grocer (on the right side) to work?

Nice wall. Is this the wall where students and professors climb in after the big gate is closed at night?

I saw some holes on the outside.

I don't know if it would fit on a curved tower, but perhaps you get a roof similar to the one on the Green Grocer (on the right side) to work?

I started with this technic but it looks too square. Now the righthandside plates are on one tower and the lefthandsides are on the other in the Wall of Names. Or the other way around depending on your point of view.

Nice wall. Is this the wall where students and professors climb in after the big gate is closed at night?

I saw some holes on the outside.

Spot on. :thumbup:

So that worked, somebody recognized it. Good on me :laugh: