Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Date for Event 2006

I know there hasn't been many updates for a while but the time has come for some official news, let this be the first of many.

We had originally planned the date for the event to be Friday 26th May - Sunday 28th, but as I said this was not confirmed. Unfortunately this weekend is fully booked at Windsor :/, so after talks with them we have come up with a new date. So the date for the Eurobricks Event 2006 will be...

Friday 28th April - 30th

I am sorry if this causes any problems for anybody, especially those who signed up in this thread expecting the other date. But hopfeully this one will work out.

Hopefully now that we have the date organised we can start to work on the rest of the event, so expect updates from now on.

I have copied the list from the other topic so please can anyone who was interested before confirm that they can make the new date, and if anyone else is interested now we know the official date, feel free to sign up! (Bold = confirmed)

jonfett

kimt

DoubleT

snefroe1

xwingyoda

Hobbes (+1)

morten_sonne

Ras 74

copmike

ApophisV

Aredhel

languages (+1)

KhoRne

I hope everyone can make it and lets all look forwards to Event 2006: Windsor! :)

Jon.

It might be a problem for me..... But ill work it out..... Not much can stop me... all though Mai was better for me...

But count me in ;)

hold on....

what exactly are we going to do in Windsor, where will we stay, what's the price?

count me in, anyway!

Will check with my boss about vacation today and let you know if I can come later :oD

KimT

Kim, you have to come (like Morten & Ras have to come too !!!!) !!!!!

I see the first wave event goers are coming !!! Sweeeeeeeeeet, We'll have soooo much fun there, trust us people, this event is a must go :oD

PS: Jon, your list has been edited ;)

I have to cancel. Nothing to do with the date, I would've canceled the May date, too. Sorry...

:(

First half next year is going to be too busy. As it looks now I won't have the time (and money) in April or May. That could change but I won't know that before shortly before the event. So I rather cancel now and show up uninvited (;)) than cancel 2 days before the event...

Not to put Jon under pressure or anything, but is there anything news to tell us? things like:

any thought about the price?

is there any idea for modules/theme to build?

One shouldn't be premature, I guess. Turns out my schedule does allow me to go to Windsor. It actually allows me to stay in England that entire week and have Windsor be the conclusion to a trip of great sightseeing and bad food :-D

So, please add me (+1) to your list again. In bold.

And sorry for the indecisiveness :$

So, please add me (+1) to your list again. In bold.

And sorry for the indecisiveness :$

Great to see that you are comming buddy ;)

I will "bold" your name hehe !!!

*yoda*

You can add my name to the list but NOT in bold yet, since I'm only 25% sure that I'll come. Snefroe, how are you going, by plane or train? Is there already some price or something?

You can add my name to the list but NOT in bold yet, since I'm only 25% sure that I'll come. Snefroe, how are you going, by plane or train? Is there already some price or something?

not sure yet. depends on the price.

if we're going by train, then we'll have to take eurostar to waterloo station and then the train to windsor. the trains are ok, but i don't really want to spend all that time in a train. i'm not sure about the time table of both trains either, so we may have to wait at waterloo station also

if we're going by plane, we'd arrive at heathrow which has a link to one of the stops of the train to windsor. so you wouldn't have to go all the way to London... i would prefer that one... besides, i like flying :P

but ultimately, it depends on the price... i'll check the price tonight...

if we're going by plane, we'd arrive at heathrow which has a link to one of the stops of the train to windsor. so you wouldn't have to go all the way to London... i would prefer that one... besides, i like flying :P

but ultimately, it depends on the price... i'll check the price tonight...

I have never been on a plane before :oD . If we're going together we would bether be prepared well. But there's still a lot of time 'till the event ;) . Perhaps you can PM the prices, so we don't bother this topic ;) .

LOL, a welcome commitee :) .

Maybe there should be a group gathering in Heathrow :)

of course! we'll start the event at the airport, i guess...

just saw that a plane retour ticket is 133

I wish i could go...but im to young.I have to go to school at that time.Darn.

Have fun everyone! ;)