Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy

Recap: The sith were on Endor, and Shaela, Galeer, Trav Crodile, Legis, Vrook, and troopers went to stop them. They got the sith off the planet and killed Darth Skintassee. Spyder escaped.

Characters:

Sith

Spyder

lego-pix6-28_026.jpg

His back story: He is a Bounty Hunter from Nar Shadda. He has gone to Correlia to look for more work. He landed on Coronet. (the capital) There he has met a few crime lords, and learned greatly about the Sith Lord Revan. Hoping to impress Revan, Crisis, (his name) asks the crime lords about some of Revan\'s enemies with a bounty on their heads. Now all he has to do is collect a few bounties, and have the Sith lord notice him. It\'s not as easy as it sounds, but he will certainly try.

Cazador (ADHO15)

cazador3.jpg

This Neimoidian scum calls himself \'Cazador\'. A renouned bounty hunter and assassin, Cazador is a quick and silent killer. Unlike most Neimoidians, Cazador is not power or money-obsessed, and is not in the slightest bit cowardly. He kills purely for pleasure and has never failed a mission. Born on Deko Neimoidia in 4003 BBY, he was around 44 at the start of the Jedi Civil War. Cazador owns camouflage armour suitable for missions on any terrain (pictured in white suit for missions to ice/snow planets). He carries no gun, and prefers to use blades and explosives. He has several types of grenades, including stun grenades and thermal detonators (pictured). He\'s also armed with a concealed blade against his right arm that he can use to assassinate targets up close. It can also be released and fired to shoot enemies at range. He carries numerous knives in his armour as well and sometimes uses a jetpack. His armour is full of small devices such as homing beacons and grapple ropes. He\'s skilled in unarmed combat and, like many of the other best hunters, he has a considerable bounty on his head too.

Darth Ezelon (republicFORCES)

img_5110.jpg

The first tusken sith ever.

born around 4000 BBY nobody knows exept his parents but they are dead...)

he was in the first years of his life a tusken

a sith murderd his \"tribe\" and he senste that he had some special powers

he brought him to korriban (ezelon also took he fathers mask with him) and teach everything he knew, and ezelon killt the sith in his sleep (like he killt ezelon\'s father(sliced his torso in two parts))and stole the lightsaber for his father

and know he is known as the tusken sith

he always wears his fathers mask and uses the lightsaber of his old master...

he is known for his powerfull force lightning power and his fighting techniqeus and nobody has ever seen his face exept his father

he also went to revan and joint revan to destroy the republic

Sandman (Commander Flash)

img_5008.jpg

Sandman was a Tusken who found ancient ruins of the Star Map Revan found only a while before. Sandman and his men were tainted by the dark side and became evil. Now Sandman is an officer in Revan\'s Army

Republic

Clone Killer

custom_clones_005.jpg

In the secret labs of kamino a new breed of clones was invented. They were breed to hunt down all sith but only the 722 legion had this new breed of clone troopers.

Galeer (ADHO15)

galeer1.jpg

Galeer was a Force-sensitive Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He was born into a wealthy Ewok family in 3994 BBY. His parents named him after the Ewok wind God and was shorter and thinner than the average Ewok. He was sensed by Jedi numerous times during his childhood, but because no Force-sensitive beings had ever been picked up in that sector of the galaxy before. Eventually, Human Jedi Master Lok Harta visited the moon and found the wokling, aged 9. He was taken to Coruscant and trained by the Jedi until he became a Master, aged 23, making him the first Ewok Jedi. He eventually lived up to his name, mastering the skill of Force speed, and constantly improving the speed of his movements, reactions and lightsabre techniques. He chose to use a long-handled, purple-bladed lightsabre which was very unusual for someone of his height and stature. His skill in combat twinned with his incredible agility made him a formidable and unbeatable enemy to many.

Trav Crodile (republicFORCES)

comic_13.jpg

home planet: unknown

weapon: home made flamethrower

armor: heavy correlian flight suit (red/white)

tactics: ambush/trapping/just putting you on fire.

trav was 5 when he got for the first time a gun in his hands, and shoot a sith soldier because the sith killt his brother in the front of his eyes

sins that event heppend he was angerd he threw al his \"study\'s\" away and whend to the republic so he could avenge is brother

Legis (Clone Killer)

custom_clones_006.jpg

was a general for the grand army of the republic but he was not a Jedi as you would have thought instead he used twin automatic hand guns for protection.

Shaela (Commander Flash)

flasn_3.png

Shaela was a female Mandalorian trooper that was from part of the Mandalorian Wars and The Jedi Civil War. When she was left on Dxun, she met a republic trooper and befriended him. She became a soldier and helps fight Revan\'s forces whenever she can.

Dead

Darth Skintasee (Mraz \'Skintas)

skintas.jpg

Darth Skintasee is a Dark Jedi that joined the Sith after the Republic\'s defeat during the battle over Rakata Prime/ The Sky Forge. He was confronted by Revan aboard a Republic Cruiser that was fleeing the battle. Begging for upon loosing the duel as well as both of his hands, the Jedi who once went by the name of Dustin was forced to join Revan in order to live. He then gained prosthetic hands as well as a new lightsaber. He now fights alongside Revan on all of his campaigns.

Edited by Commander Flash

this is on Bespin right?

I know little about Manaan and have no easy way of building MOCs there. I know a story set on Bespin, so that'd suit me better.

So Bespin it is! Everyone knows about Bespin, so that will be better. Plus, the native species, Selkath are hard to make in Lego. I think were letting ADHO15 start this chapter? :classic:

EDIT: OK, so Ezelon flies to Bespin, hoping to find his enemies. Spyder has flown to Manaan to hide. While looking through a computer terminal listing current bounties, Spyder finds that Galeer has been added to the list. Last seen on Bespin, Spyder knows that Galeer with have all his friends with him. Now Spyder can take them out all at once. He notfiy's the Sith on Bespin that he will be collecting bounties there, and heads off to his personal ship. He lands on Bespin, and hears that Darth Ezelon has been here also looking for Galeer. Spyder then sets off to find Ezelon so he might help him out (for a reasonable fee :grin: ) Spyder checks his ship in at a terminal, and requests guards for his ship, and four troopers to use, of course it is expensive, but he's a bounty hunter. He runs off towards Ezelons landing pad, and asks a general information desk of where he might find Ezelon. This information is restricted, so he heads off to the nearest cantina for info as any well-respected bounty hunter would do.

Edited by Spyder

A while ago, I read a rumoured script for Star Wars Episode VII. The opening is set on Bespin 30 years after the Battle of Endor. Obviously, this game is set thousands of years before that, so some of the details have been changed. The script can be found here for anyone who wants rough guidelines.

Edited by ADHO15

You can start over the chapter if you want ADHO15. I built my story off of repubilc FORCES' story. Or you can leave it like it is. (Either way I don't care :classic: )

A while ago, I read a rumoured script for Star Wars Episode VII. The opening is set on Bespin 30 years after the Battle of Endor. Obviously, this game is set thousands of years before that, so some of the details have been changed. The script can be found here for anyone who wants rough guidelines.

no offense but i am not gowing to read that!

no offense but i am not gowing to read that!

Same here. I don't really want to read an entire script just to get an idea of what's going to happen. Don't base it on a script, that's not much fun. Make up your own story. :thumbup: (Besides, we know that if even George Lucas scrapped it, then it has to be bad. :tongue: )

I didn't mean for you to read the whole thing, just the first few paragraphs about the Bespin invasion.

The opening to the story fits our story perfectly. The Sith want to wipe out the Jedi and gain full power. Here they can attack many Jedi in one place, and steal holocrons to gain great knowledge. I'm only basing on that, not following it word-for-word.

Chapter 2 begins on a Jedi city, similar to Cloud City, floating in Bespin's atmosphere. The Jedi have been based there for decades and many of the Jedi holocrons can be found locked securely away. With the Jedi Order slowly being wiped out by the Sith, the city is no longer as well-defended as it used to be.

During the week following the mission to Endor, Master Galeer stayed on Endor to help them rebuild their old ways and to catch up with what he's missed since he left. Master Vrook moved to the city with Legis and his 722nd Legion. Shaela and her Mandalorians accompanied them in her ship, the First Jewel.

Meanwhile, the Sith fleet were gathering forces to invade the city and take the holocrons. They hired bounty hunter, assassin and explosives expert Cazador to help break into the secure vaults. Hunter Spyder fled the moon of Endor in a Sith fighter but was picked up by the Sith. Despite his recent defeat, he had no choice but to pledge his allegiance to them. Among the Sith lords leading the attack was Darth Ezelon. The Sith forces were made up of hundreds of Dark Jedi and Sith troopers.

The story starts with a few Sith transports approaching the city, hidden in the clouds. They deployed several battle satellites and their cargo of troops. Each Dark Jedi was equipped with a jetpack which they used to fly down to the city surface. Cazador, Ezelon and Spyder were also among the Sith.

The Jedi watched as the Sith swarmed down into the city and rushed to attack them. The satellites opened fire on the city, causing massive destruction to the city's infrastructure.

LET CHAPTER 2 BEGIN!

Edited by ADHO15

"The Sith are attacking the city!" Yelled Vrook. "Everyone into First Jewel!" "We need to get to Cloud City!" Said Shaela. The Mandalorians rushed to turn on the city's defences, but Sith still were able to land. The First Jewel and its crew flew off and landed in cloud city. "What do you think they wanted?" Questioned Vrook

darth Ezelon: they will never know what hit them!

star2010.jpg

al ships set cours for the city!

Vrook: more ships are coming!

Vrook:Darth Ezelons starfighter is aproching!

Looking out of his apartment building, Legis, distinguish what must only be a sith transport and many others approaching. Therefore, Legis, hasted off in the direction of the nearest com area. When the general spotted two clones running in the direction of the landing bay Legis ordered the clones to halt, “What is happening ?” ask Legis.

“The sith are landing transports in the lower docking bay.” replied the clone.

“Then there’s not much time see what men you can obtain” Legis commanded.

“Sir Yes sir” replied the clones.

OK, so anyways, this is what Spyder the Bounty Hunter is up to: He flies in with the Sith on one of the transports, and they land in Hanger 5, one of the lowest hangers. Spyder jumps off the ship, and the transport then flies back up to the higher hangers. Two jedi walk into the hanger, and Spyder is able to dispatch of them quickly, and walks through the door, into Bespin.

lego-pix6-28_ss1.jpg

lego-pix6-28_ss2.jpg

He then runs to an elevator shaft, and plants an explosive, hoping to draw the Jedi's attention away from the Sith.

lego-pix6-28_ss3.jpg

Spyder leaps out of the way as the bomb goes off.

lego-pix6-28_ss4.jpg

Well, that's Spyder's side of the story so far. Now we are waiting for Strider406 to continue the chapter. :sweet:

Edited by Spyder

Strider overhears Legis talking to the clones and runs over to Legis to see what he can do to help.

Edited by strider406

The Sith are invading the Jedi City, searching frantically for the Jedi holocrons. The Sith just keep coming, taking out every Jedi in their path.

lego-pix6-28_ss5.jpg

As Spyder runs through the corridors, he encounters more and more Jedi battling Sith.

lego-pix6-28_ss7.jpg

As legis, strider and a few additional clones’ draw nearer to the lower hanger. They heard two voices in the direction of the left entrance hall. As they move toward the voices legis ordered them to halt “we need a command code to open this entrance” declare one of the voices “its alpha-22-5” said the other. Legis identify this code with the one that was used for the Jedi holocrons so acting swiftly legis yells “charge” and with that they dash into the atrium. Only to find that the entrance was wide open and no one was around.

Remember, Clone Killer, I think it's after the hours of Sith Supremacy Time, so we can only kill NPCs. :classic: I think it's after hours. I'm not good with the whole translating my time into GCT time. :wacko: But let's think up some awesome battles, where NPCs are slaughtered by the dozens! :devil: What, I can't have a little fun until tomorrow? :grin:

EDIT: I have more storyline for my character! Killing even more NPC's! :laugh:

Spyder enters a room, and finds a Jedi! Acting with quick reflexs, Spyder chucks a grenade at the Jedi before he can react.

lego-pix6-28_ss8.jpg

The Jedi must all die. At least he had a swift death.

lego-pix6-28_ss9.jpg

Spyder walks up to the control panel and examines it.

lego-pix6-28_ss10.jpg

He then finds an inactive droid, and begins to hack the system. His hack is successful and he is now able to control the droid. This pops up on the screen:

lego-pix6-28_ss11revised.jpg

He moves the droid into the South West Corridor and finds the option he wants. The toxic gas release system. :skull: Now why would they put something like that in a helper droid, I have no idea, but it works.

lego-pix6-28_ss12.jpg

lego-pix6-28_ss13.jpg

lego-pix6-28_ss14revised.jpg

Jedi: I've got to make it to that control panel and uuuuhhhhh.

lego-pix6-28_ss15revised.jpg

Spyder realizes that if he can help the Sith out from this control station, then he could impress Revan, and earn a couple million credits! :oh3: WooHoo! That's the end of the story for tonight. Can't wait until tomorrow, although I don't think I'll be able to be on the whole playing time. :sad:

Edited by Spyder

Sorry about the double post, but am I the only one still playing the game? I gotta leave tomorrow for camp,( hey, I warned ya. :tongue: ) and I was wondering if anyone could take over my character while I'm gone. From the looks of what the past couple days have been like, I don't think much will happen while I'm gone. :cry_sad: I'll only be gone till Saturday. If my character dies, then might I make a new one for the next chapter? I was really enjoying the game, that is, until everyone apparently stopped playing. First person to offer to take my character gets him until I'm back. (You have to be currently playing the game.) Thanks guys.

Sorry about the double post, but am I the only one still playing the game? I gotta leave tomorrow for camp,( hey, I warned ya. :tongue: ) and I was wondering if anyone could take over my character while I'm gone. From the looks of what the past couple days have been like, I don't think much will happen while I'm gone. :cry_sad: I'll only be gone till Saturday. If my character dies, then might I make a new one for the next chapter? I was really enjoying the game, that is, until everyone apparently stopped playing. First person to offer to take my character gets him until I'm back. (You have to be currently playing the game.) Thanks guys.

I don't mind taking over for you while you're away. We're both playing as bounty hunters so we can work together. I'll try to chip in later today.

Have a good time. See you when you get back. :classic:

So after strider’s warring we proceed carefully into the Jedi holocon area. As strider and Legis searched for the unknown individuals they were cruelly attack from behind. When Legis spun around to face the unknown enemy all he found was two lifeless clones.

It must be a bounty hunter or sith Strider said. So then Legis and Strider decide to find the others and help them.

Edited by strider406

It must be a bounty hunter or sith Strider said. So then Legis and Strider decide to find the others and help them.

What so there's a bay guy trying to kill us and we just walk out the door? :wacko: and leave him in the holocon room which were trying to protect. :wacko:

Sign in to follow this