Sign in to follow this  
---Vertea---

Unofficial 2010 "story" topic

That would be brutal, but would be pretty cool. Maybe if the Ignika is hit and damaged or Mata Nui is killed/mortally wounded during the battle with the Skrall forces, and the mask begins sucking lifeforce from all the nearby enemies?

I shouldn't be spoiling this, but

I was going to have it start with the Vorox. Mata Nui tries to block the tail with his shield, but the tail skips over the edge of it and hits the Ignika, slightly damaging it.

:classic:

Okay, here's the possible story outline so far:

• How does Mata Nui leave in 2009 without the GS parts though?
  • Some Glatorian fall into the unfinished Great Spirit body on Bara Magna. 4-6 Glatorian, 3 of which are canister sets. The other 3 canister sets are evil GS Inhabitants, that were made by GBs in the image of Glatorian (which means similar set builds and an origin for Antrozek's Zeirus).
  • [room for possible events]
  • They encounter hostile failed experiments by the Great Beings [that were put in there for safekeeping?] [that were the body's original residents (like in the Matoran Universe), but regressed and the body failed?].MU residents had culture and sentience that they weren't meant to have. These MU-like guys have it too, but it's more aggressive, primal and desperate. Body failed because the GBs realised that it wouldn't work, so they abandoned the project. Being left for dead is another reason for the inhabitant's characteristics.
  • The experiments try to capture the Glatorian [and several previous residents of the body?] and bring them to the "leader" or "chief" experiment [the mind that inhabited the body, like Mata Nui in his?]*Switched* I like the mind is leader thing, and once again, mind is evil 'cause it was left for dead. The Mind has the ability to possess other beings, so the Glatorian cannot find out how to destroy him. The Mind can't possess Glatorian as well because they don't want him to, they've got different mind structures, and they don't have powers that The Mind enjoys using.
  • [room for possible events]Glatorian escape from The Mind, and try to find a way to escape, encountering various beings and challenges in the domes. Each dome varies from semi-built and abandoned to post-apoc disaster zones.
  • [epic battles]
  • The body activates ["O shi-" happens?]I love this, but the GS is in pieces, and the main control / head is now Roxtus. The Mind could still be in the body, but there wouldn't be much of a way to activate the body without the head.

[Red] denotes possible ideas I've thrown in. Feel free to fight to the death over them. :3

My thoughts. :classic:

the glatorian should be kiina,matanui,ackar,and maybe gresh and berix. i think this because they were a team at the end of the movie and would go on the journey together

Can someone get me up to speed? Sorry, but I just want to help out with the story but I don't know where to start. I've been reading this post and I still don't understand.

Can someone get me up to speed? Sorry, but I just want to help out with the story but I don't know where to start. I've been reading this post and I still don't understand.

This project stopped a long time ago, once it became clear that the actual 2010 story was going to be much different. :sad:

I men, Come ON. Seriously. Unoffical. I enjoy seeing what you guys do with the story. Dont stop because The real story is different. Who cares. Make your own story. Dont stop.

I men, Come ON. Seriously. Unoffical. I enjoy seeing what you guys do with the story. Dont stop because The real story is different. Who cares. Make your own story. Dont stop.

Maybe you didn't notice, but this thing pretty much died last August, before we knew the 2010 story. It's not that we feel limited by the canon, it's that we lost interest and forgot about it.

Maybe you didn't notice, but this thing pretty much died last August, before we knew the 2010 story. It's not that we feel limited by the canon, it's that we lost interest and forgot about it.

Well, who says we have to stay uninterested? Bionicle may be pretty much over as we know it, but we can still dream, can't we? Let's keep this going, maybe get a title change and make our own.