Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder On the Emerald Express: Chapter 10

... How do you summon elves again? :wacko:

Well, my speciality isn't in the elven species, but for the common elf I would say a Level 4 Summoning Card would do it, along with the appropriate conditions, whether it be a Forest Terrain Card or a Displacement Materialization Card (Level 2). If you want the higher levels though, I'd say some sort of sacrifice would be in order, as well as some other special conditions. I can always do some research if you want...

In other news, this forest is very creepy. I wonder what we will find?

In other news, this forest is very creepy. I wonder what we will find?

Indeed....Are we there yet? :tongue: I dont see light or the end of the forest...All I see is trees....

Where is there? I'm not even sure we know what we're looking for. If I'm reading the map correctly this was the smartest way to go as the turning around and exploring the southeast tracks when we're done here will lead us back to the town. Right? ... :look: Right?? *huh*

*whacks an elf in the head with the crocodile rod*

Ok, now we can go the other way. And if that Herman fella is nervous and suspicious of me, I will lead the group. Let's roll!

Ok, now we can go the other way. And if that Herman fella is nervous and suspicious of me, I will lead the group. Let's roll!

What? Pfft. What would make you think that? :look: I'm not nervous or suspicious. You're my buddy.

... :hmpf_bad: my buddy who just stood there while I was stuck in a bear trap...

Actually, I vote that our fearless leader Jethro investigate this flatbed wagon a little more. Alex went to quite a bit of trouble to make it, I bet there's something to it. Why so quick to leave Jethro? Is there something good underneath your booby trap that you don't want any of us to find? :hmpf_bad:

Continuing along the tracks, the forest seems to open to a small clearing. The tracks end at an old dilapidating flatbed wagon.

31.jpg

Railway Deadend by Maciejd

Look! Look! *oh2* There's clearly something under the wagon!!

Look! Look! *oh2* There's clearly something under the wagon!!

Johnson rod! :oh3:

Or maybe it's just old man Johnson...

Get over there Jethro, we trust you to take a closer look. *polishes his gun*

*smacks another elf with the crocodile rod*

Yeah, Jethro. Don't make me use this thing on you...well, don't make me give it to Bulldog to use anyway...sir. :blush: Sorry.

It looks like a bottle. I agree, Jethro is best suited for this.

In the meantime, I'd like to keep an eye out for murderous werewolves or hermits. You never know...

I also see a very long rod...on the wagon. :blush:

Well, come on Jethro, go look at it!

Schmelt, we should stick together just in case anything happens. Pony jokes are not funny dammit. :hmpf_bad:

Maybe somebody has the strength and character to just push Jethro under the train. :sceptic:

Maybe somebody has the strength and character to just push Jethro under the train. :sceptic:

I know judo, I could casually kick him under there, maybe. I think I'll just stand here a while longer. Maybe we could get Austin drunk, throw him on it and let nature take it's course. :grin:

I've got no qualms with looking around this ol' rusty train car. It's just my understanding that if you city folk are looking for a Johnson Rod, then you would need to look on a locomotive, right? And since this ain't a locomotive...we should go see if there is one on the other tracks?

If you wanna beat me up, then fine...I've done nothing but offer my help and assisstance to you nutty city folk. But, I know when I am not appreciated. So maybe I'll just leave!

Just do it! Check out that car and grab the thing from underneath, please. :hmpf:

I know judo, I could casually kick him under there, maybe. I think I'll just stand here a while longer. Maybe we could get Austin drunk, throw him on it and let nature take it's course. :grin:

Sounds like a plan :grin:

It definatly looks like somethings under there. I vote jethro to go check it out. :look:

I know karate too so if he does'nt want to comply we could double-team him. :devil::grin:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Oh would somebody please just hurry up and grab whatever is under there!? I mean really! :hmpf:

Gives Jethro a shove under the wagon.

Now tell us if it is a Johnson Rod, quickly!

If Jethro won't go, I will.

I would like to climb under the old wagon.

Snitchman crawls under the old flatbed wagon to discover a small area covered with a blanket. It appears that someone may have slept here. Searching the area further, he finds a few candy and junk-food wrappers, as well as an empty Coca Cola bottle. A small note has been tucked in one of the bottles.

Reading the note, it says...

BEWARE THE DANGER TRACKS! -X

So I guess that danger sign may not just be for show. I wonder why the note was left here, considering we are already on the danger tracks.

If you wanna beat me up, then fine...I've done nothing but offer my help and assisstance to you nutty city folk. But, I know when I am not appreciated. So maybe I'll just leave!

Quick to leave again, are we? Where would you go? Would you set another trap?

BEWARE THE DANGER TRACKS! -X

Heh, well that was kind of late. If everyone is done here, I say we ignore the note and head to the southwest tracks. What do you say?

Heh, well that was kind of late. If everyone is done here, I say we ignore the note and head to the southwest tracks. What do you say?

I second that. We won't get anywhere by being scared of the place. So let's head to the Southwest, we've seen all we could here.

Do the tracks end because they're in disrepair, or do they just end? I don't understand why there are tracks leading this way if there is nothing out here. Perhaps some buildings were planned out here but never built.

I say that we go southwest cautiously. We shouldn't disregard the note, but it shouldn't stop us from exploring either. We should be on guard.

I say that we go southwest cautiously. We shouldn't disregard the note, but it shouldn't stop us from exploring either. We should be on guard.

I agree we should go SW & We should be cautious. :look: