Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Classic-Pirates.com received over 70,000 unique visitors for 2009

Congratulations everyone!

The Classic-Pirates.com website alone (which does not include this LEGO Pirates Forum at Eurobricks) received over 70,000 unique visitors for the first half of 2009.

We've been averaging 11,000 visitor per month for 2009, but June saw us break the 12,000 visitor mark!

Check out a screenshot from the statistics:

classic_pirates_monthly_statistics_till_june_20091.gif

So lets have a standing ovation for everyone involved in the creation of Classic-Pirates.com and another for all those who visit the website! :thumbup:

Here's to our continued success! Thank you all so much!

On behalf of myself Erdy and Zorro, I'd like to thank all the dedicated volunteers who work tirelessly to maintain the Classic-Pirates.com blog. You're all doing a mighty fine job!

And also a big thanks goes out to Mister Phes, the founder of the site of whic we have become so attached to. Classic-Pirates.com is a large part of my life these days, and I'm proud to have my name come up on the first Google page when Classic-Pirates is searched. :pir-wink:

Yep, thanks so much to everyone behind the scenes who make success like this possible. It's been a pleasure working with you! :pir-classic:

Thanks also to Zorro and Zuloo, my Shipyard buddies. :pir-laugh:

And lastly, to all of the people who visit our humble establishment each day. Without you, we'd just be some boring old pirate website.

I just recently became aware of the site after seeing the 2009 line coming out and doing a web search about what is out there.

Great site, lots of information! I look forward to bring my contributions soon.

Thank you all. It's a rare thing to do a web search and so quickly find not only exactelly what you were looking for but more than you had ever dreamed existed but that is exactely what happened to me the first time I searched for Lego Pirates on Google. The site is awesome and has become a very fun part of my day. You are all terrific and your work is very much appreciated and as I think the statstics show is having a possitive impact on the profile of the site but more importantly a lot of Lego fans out there! Three Cheers!

So lets have a standing ovation for everyone involved in the creation of Classic-Pirates.com and another for all those who visit the website! :thumbup:

Here's to our continued success! Thank you all so much!

I'll toast to that!

Great job, everyone! This is truly a milestone! Here's to 70,000 more for the greatest Lego Pirate database on the web(IMO)!

70.000?? :pir_wacko:

That's unbelievable! And the year isn't even half on it's way!

I hope we will work together for a loong time, and I hope the site will be even more succesfully in the future! :pir-sweet:

Congrats to you all! :thumbup:

wow, 70,000 is VERY much! good job for the customizers, and for the visitors and other people: keep on building magnificent MOC's becuse that's why a lot of people watch this site! :pir-classic:

wow, 70,000 is VERY much! good job for the customizers, and for the visitors and other people: keep on building magnificent MOC's becuse that's why a lot of people watch this site! :pir-classic:

That's exactly right, without all the wonderful MOCers, artists, animators and the like, we wouldn't have such wonderful content to put on our website - and of course news of upcoming Pirate LEGO sets also helps to draw a crowd.

That is great news!

Hopefully we can inspire some of these ppl to join the forum and share their MOCs.

The great thing is Phred, a lot of them are already members, but those who aren't are welcome to join us at any time! :thumbup:

Now let's see we reach our goals we set for the end of the year!