Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

*double groan* :tongue:

Wouldn't Yoda have been a better subject for that one? Or did you pick Ben since Leia never met Yoda?

Or did you pick Ben since Leia never met Yoda?

That was my thinking, although of course the outfit that I have Leia in doesn't make sense for being with Obi-Wan anyway. If you notice, Leia is in the exact same position in both of my last two groaners, making for some groaning continuity.

Good groans there. I never get the "Obi Wan being really old" thing, he'd be what, 50? 60? How old was he in the PT? He was still an apprentice in Ep1! :wacko:

edit Wookieepedia says he was 57 in Episode 4... wow SO OLD!! :hmpf:

Edited by Artanis I

Good groans there. I never get the "Obi Wan being really old" thing, he'd be what, 50? 60? How old was he in the PT? He was still an apprentice in Ep1! :wacko:

If I recall correctly, Ben was 56 during the events of Star Wars. Also remember that he is in part a parallel to Tolkien's Gandalf, who really was ancient.

Hi Jedi master Brick, could you please reduce the image size to 800 pixels maximum, as required by our Member Guidelines? Thank you.

Also, check the links you use, because this one had a double 'http://http://' in it that prevented the image from loading correctly.

My turn

*Snip*

How do you Hack this thing

Great joke but the pic is really blurry Jedi master Brick.

Edit: Spell check MrMan spell check.

Edited by Mr Man

Glad to see that Cloney and others have been keeping this thread alive with their groaners. :thumbup: Sorry I haven't been active here lately. I've been busy and also, I kinda ran out of ideas. But now I found some time and inspiration again, so without further ado, here you go:

5735575040_6f056ec30b_z.jpg

Let's see if you can guess the title of this next one. :grin:

5735575048_8dc0ddfcaa_z.jpg

Guido shot first. :wink:

Guido would obviously shoot first! Have you seen his tire changing skills?

Love the Guido one Oky! :laugh: I could just imagine Guido, after downing Han, blowing the blasters nozzle and then saying in his deep proud voice reminiscent in the movie: "Pit Stop Gun Shot".

Glad to see that Cloney and others have been keeping this thread alive with their groaners. :thumbup: Sorry I haven't been active here lately. I've been busy and also, I kinda ran out of ideas. But now I found some time and inspiration again, so without further ado, here you go:

5735575040_6f056ec30b_z.jpg

This one is perfect Oky Wan Kenobi, Thanks for the laugh.

:laugh: Good one, Cloney O'. Any particular reason why the weapons rack can grip the blade of a lightsaber? :look:

Great ones Oky. That Guido one is making me especially glad that I ordered the Tokyo Pitstop, so thanks for that!

*Snip*

Ah Gasp noooo, that's a morning star, or a flail or something, not a mace, A mace is a spiked club (That is a club with spikes not a club where you can get spiked :laugh:).

Any particular reason why the weapons rack can grip the blade of a lightsaber? :look:

Just trying to make a little jab at LEGO's way of doing things.

Ah Gasp noooo, that's a morning star, or a flail or something, not a mace

I had this concern myself after I took the shot, but then thought "well, the piece isn't actually flexible, so it might as well be a mace." Still, I could retake it so that it's actually accurate.

I had this concern myself after I took the shot, but then thought "well, the piece isn't actually flexible, so it might as well be a mace." Still, I could retake it so that it's actually accurate.

Nar no need I think we all get the joke even from your useless historical knowledge( :laugh: ).

Time for the first of two groaners…

5711219380_11c3d8278e_z.jpg

So Gold

I gotta admit. I gave a little LOL at this one, nice job. Most of the others were/are good, but some have fallen flat. But, who am I to say, I couldn't do any better :look: