Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

ALWAYS let the Wookie win!

That last one is carnage :laugh:, I love it.

Ha! Nice one, Pong! I love the last one! But it makes you wonder where he got that chainsaw from. :look:

Glad you guys liked it!

Ha! Nice one, Pong! I love the last one! But it makes you wonder where he got that chainsaw from. :look:

You'd be surprised at the amount of stuff you can hide behind all that fur! :laugh:

Wow, "ALWAYS let the Wookiee win" is indeed, made of win! I love the physical humour aspect of it, and how everyone has this giant grin when they go up against Chewie, only to meet their untimely demise. And the way Chewbacca is sculpted by LEGO with such a calm expression actually makes it all the funnier.

I'm glad you guys liked it!

ALWAYS let the Wookie win was actually inspired by THIS PHOTO I saw a while ago on Flickr, but seeing that someone already did it ahead of me, I tried to come up with an idea to add my own twist to it (which resulted in the final four panels).

@Jedd the Jedi: Good point with the Chewbacca sculpting. I can almost imagine him whistling a happy tune while he was doing those heinous deeds!

I really enjoy this thread so I'll try to make a contribution:

look_sir_800_x_600.jpg

And a second one:

its_a_trap_800x600.jpg

Edited by Ackbar

Haha your first one is very good it certanly gave me a laugh. Your second is good but im pretty sure it has been done a few times before. :classic:

I thought your first two funnies were funny default_tong.gif, but I don't get the last one, maybe you can explain it?

Thanks. As I said on Flickr, it's a joke about how the missiles on the ARC-170 aim directly at the nose of the ship.

Thanks, Masked. Alright, here are some more:

7713722812_0d1a34d773_z.jpg

BBQ on Mustafar by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This one was suggested to me by JimButcher, based on this meme:

CIS Miami

7713724962_da72054a5a_z.jpg

CIS Miami by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And this one is based on a scene from the upcoming Disney movie Wreck-It Ralph:

Wreck-It Darth

7713727722_9caec681e3_z.jpg

Wreck-It Darth by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Thanks for doing that, Oky! The other two are hilarious. :laugh:

I hope you all don't mind some funnies from the new guy. I've actually done some of these before but decided to start over fresh and take better pictures. The main reason why I started doing these was when I saw Oky's on Flickr, so thanks for the inspiration. :thumbup:

1.jpg

p1060190zzz.jpg

p1060191zzz.jpg

:laugh: Excellent funnies, guys! The BBQ and CIS ones were great, Oky. The Saesee groaner from DarthPotato...and the Dobby one! :head_back:

Don't know if this has been done before:

I hope you all don't mind some funnies from the new guy. I've actually done some of these before but decided to start over fresh and take better pictures. The main reason why I started doing these was when I saw Oky's on Flickr, so thanks for the inspiration. :thumbup:

:rofl::iamded_lol: Excellent funnys guys.