ACCLAMATOR

[MOC] Republic Star Destroyer Venator

indexed.gif

Under impression new cartoons Clone Wars I have constructed recently such model:

c31a57b0d163.jpg

Side view -back-up:

38f0c4a3b87f.jpg

Command tower and turbolaser the battery capable by one aim fire to destroy the whole squadron of fighters:

596d02a895c8.jpg

The front view:

7b72e9a1ff6c.jpg

Side view:

48679f780487.jpg

The top view in front:

65d2c30865f8.jpg

The top view:

48b4f20307b8.jpg

I hope, you will like my model)

Also I very ask all fans of a series LEGO STAR WARS to leave the comment)

Excuse, I badly speak English :cry_sad:

That's a good model, ACCLAMATOR.

The shape is great and the overall design is good, however, some of the colours (blues/blacks) could be improved. I understand this can be difficult on large MOCs when you have a limited supply of bricks, so it's not that big an issue.

Also, the base could be improved. Instead of having the bottom flat, with the top plate overlapping, you could try rounding it off to make the top and bottom the same shape.

Great for a first try, though. :thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks, btw. I hope to see more of your work soon.

Edited by ADHO15

Thanks, Jedi Knight! I shall take into account these minuses and I shall try to correct them further.

:laugh: No problem.

I look forward to seeing your new and improved version. :classic:

Looking good there! :thumbup: It is a good size model and I think it will look great when it is completed. Maybe you will beat my Venator. :tongue:

Welcome to EB btw, have fun! :classic:

Greetings,

JD

The overall design and structure are really quiet extraordinary. I would work on improving the color scheme. The blues, blacks, and whites don't really seem to go well with the red and gray. The turrets are very nice, but I would work on the command tower a bit more. Try adding some more overall detail. Other than those, it is a great MOC.

Great Mod and well done. I like it. Like the others I feel that the tower needs more detail and work but well done to get this much done.

I think it looks good for a MOC, sure the colours are a bit off, but it still looks good.

By the way, its the republic didn't call it a star destroyer, only the empire did.

Very Nice for a first try ACCLAMATOR :wub:

i agree with what people are saying here that maybe try to keep it to Greys and Reds but overall well done

WELCOME to EB to :classic:

CommanderFox

Nice first posted moc :thumbup:

But the four big laser cannons on both sides of the ship are a little big and the republic sign too small I think. (I know, that's a problem in this mid-scale version)

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Ahh wait, why didn't you build an ACCLAMATOR Cruiser? :tongue:

Greetings

Lion

you gave the venator a good shape to it. I know that you ay have a parts shortage but i think you did a pretty good job with them.

Great moc!

Welcome to Eurobricks! This is truly a great model, but I have some suggestions that would make it look more like the real thing!

First off, all of that blue and black can be covered up easily. Maybe a little is good to make a shadow or something like that, but you have excess. Second, you can put a bottom half on. It doesn't have to be gray though, just as long as it looks more 3-D

This is really good so far! :classic: