Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

3798: Hannah Hippopotamus on a Picnic

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

3798 Hannah Hippopotamus on Picnic meets 3721 Clive Crocodile on his Skateboard.

001.jpg

002.jpg

48deefcf.jpg

Hannah Hippo was traveling along in her Wind-Up Caravan when she came across a small patch of grass.

2732d281.jpg

"This looks like the perfect spot for a picnic." Hannah exclaimed.

163a7491.jpg

So she climbed out of her caravan and started to set up for the picnic.

850a1301.jpg

"I'll put these two white 1 x 4 x 2 fences down here..."

f7d9732b.jpg

Hannah went back to the caravan and started to unload some more pieces for her picnic.

6c4b60a9.jpg

"I'll just lay these two Red 2 x 4 bricks here for the table base..." Hannah muttered.

2a15c687.jpg

"... and this gorgeous 2 x 6 x 5 White Arch here..."

090a6821.jpg

"OH NO, OH NO, OH NO!" Hannah exclaimed loudly.

9b829e1e.jpg

Whoosh! Clive Crocodile sailed onto the scene.

c9dd429d.jpg

"What seems to be the problem here, my sweet Hippopotamus?" Clive said smoothly.

ac8d0829.jpg

"I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to locate my second 2 x 6 x 5 White Arch, and my picnic will be ruined." Hannah declared sadly.

db63595b.jpg

"Fret not sweet Hannah, I know just the thing to fix this problem of yours." So Hannah and Clive scooted off on the skateboard, towards Stage Left.

97c5075c.jpg

"This is just the place we need! I passed on my way here, and apparently all the pieces are just lying here, we can use whatever we want." Clive told Hannah excitedly.

67eb5ef4.jpg

"Hmmm, now let's see. We'll take some of this."

48d592e7.jpg

"And a couple of these too?" Asked Hannah. "Oh definitely!" said Clive.

c204f76c.jpg

Soon Hannah was erecting the other White Arch.

3923c940.jpg

"I found these two Yellow 2 x 6 plates, where shall I put them?" asked Clive. "Oh, they would look fabulous on top of the White Arches." replied Hannah.

a5487354.jpg

Hannah went back to the Caravan and got out a White 4 x 6 plate. "This will do nicely as the table top." said Hannah.

6d7acb84.jpg

Meanwhile Clive was getting two Red Fabuland Bench Seats out of the Wind-Up Caravan.

92fd73d8.jpg

"This is starting to look great!" Hannah exclaimed as she carried 1 of 2 Blue coffee cups and a Red Flask with handle to the table.

b3476d0f.jpg

"Thank You Clive, for your help. Would you like to join me for a picnic now?" Hannah asked politely.

e51f1f37.jpg

"I thought you'd never asked." Clive chuckled.

18292634.jpg

The End!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice little story :thumbup:

Is this a review, or rather just a showing of the set with a story?

Nice little story :thumbup:

Is this a review, or rather just a showing of the set with a story?

Rather just showing off the set with a story.

But I made it as review like as I could. I have a missing piece (Bet you can't guess which one :tongue:) so I could not do a complete review.

As the sub-heading says it is just a Set Display (Displaying the set) / MOC (the Wind-Up Caravan is my MOC)

Cheers,

IZ

That was really good "review"! I wish fabuland line was still here... I have some elements, but I want whole set!

Are you going to made some more rewievs this way? I really liked it!

That was really good "review"! I wish fabuland line was still here... I have some elements, but I want whole set!

Are you going to made some more rewievs this way? I really liked it!

I cannot, as this is the only set 'I' (being Toodles, well actually his sister) have! :grin:

So, this shall be the only one for now. But anyone else can feel free to copy the format and do their own. I want to see more sets too.

nice picture of the Fabuland fig building a little scene ^^ the improvised arch is cool XD

Nice caravan. The white sliding door that you've used in your creation, what set was that actually from? I have a pair of them and the pieces they slide in but absolutely no idea what set it was once from and it's driving me crazy.

Are the fabuland minifig heads compatible with the regular bodies? I have plans for these sweet, adorable pre-school figures for some post-school ideas that i have :devil: