Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Redcoat Superiority

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 82c

A stranded redcoat would have built an advanced civilization by now. Silly pirates.

I took that as a challenge.

June 25th, 1757:

We were shipwrecked on this tiny island. Will write again when we have a funtional shelter up.

June 26th, 1757:

We have built a grand little shelter for ourselves.

cimg1652.jpg

There is a torn redcoat flag over on that building.

cimg1653.jpg

A soldier brings our boat back in. We built it last night.

cimg1654.jpg

You can't really see it, but, there are more buildings back there.

cimg1655.jpg

Die you pirate dogs!

I may update it, probably not though.

So, an advanced civilization. an island with only redcoats I suppose, so it's a bit strange that the first thing they build is a jail for themselves :pir-sceptic:

well, that was the defensive part, now without my personal opinion :pir-classic: nice idea to make this, and the part with june, 25th - june, 26th is also very funny! :pir_laugh2: well, they have built a good shelter, I think they can survive without any problems untill the next ship passes by (or they just make their own ship of the line on the island :pir-wink: )

In the time the Redcoat civilization reaches an acceptable level the climate change is coming and the island will be flooded. :pir-skull:

The same happened to Atlantis. :pir-tongue:

Although, it is a very nice idea and it looks quite funny too! :thumbup:

The island is simply made but it looks great, and I like the hanging pirate. :pir_laugh2:

The only thing I wonder is how the cannon gets there.

You aren't going to tell me they mined their own iron, with their own made picaxes, melted the mined ores in a self build oven, and made a barrel out of it. :pir_laugh2:

I'd love to see the island expanding more in the future by updating it now and then so we all can see how the civilization progress goes. :pir-blush:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

The only thing I wonder is how the cannon gets there.

You aren't going to tell me they mined their own iron, with their own made picaxes, melted the mined ores in a self build oven, and made a barrel out of it. :pir_laugh2:

It might be something to do with the fact that they have a Rowing Boat, Its a amazing new thing, It can sail the waters all the way to a ship! Amazing! :pir_laugh2:

I knew Redcoats were stupid, but not THAT stupid to dare to enter my ship with a rowboat, including a couple of men to steal a cannon, haul it on board and row back to the island, installing it there and attempting to sink me with 1 single gun. :pir_laugh2::pir-tongue:

I knew Redcoats were stupid, but not THAT stupid to dare to enter my ship with a rowboat, including a couple of men to steal a cannon, haul it on board and row back to the island, installing it there and attempting to sink me with 1 single gun. :pir_laugh2::pir-tongue:

I meant, How did they get there, with the rowing boat? They must have a ship near the shore.

Maybe they salvaged the cannon. :pir-wink:

Yes, It might have been found on the Island by past Shipwrecked sailors who have turned into vicious Islanders or just died. Mabye they were found by the crew.

Also, If they were Shipwrecked they must have had a Ship which would most probably mean the ship had Cannons.

I love it! If I am not mistaken I recognize one of the redcoats as the one who escaped from the shark. Not surprising that the bluecoats have so many questions. Hard to understand how to properly survive a ship wreck when your ships never leave port. :pir-tongue: nice MOC.

Silly bluecoats! Don't you know -leave a British sailor with a bundle of wood, some metal and a wench and he'll have a society up and running by midmorning. :pir-tongue:

Nice MOC, will we see a sort of "expansion"?

I have seen everything :hmpf: Red Coats building a small civilization in 24 hours, It's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Good MOC. The best part is how they hung that pirate pronto and I like the little shelter, it looks cool :thumbup:

I have seen everything :hmpf: Red Coats building a small civilization in 24 hours, It's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Good MOC. The best part is how they hung that pirate pronto and I like the little shelter, it looks cool :thumbup:

If they had a ship, They must have had crew, Wood, Food, Metal, Supplies.

So its easily possible that you could get the possibly more than 40 crew members to do some work, Its only made from logs and cut trees. Quite simple.