Well, you fixed the connected selection bug, but you introduced another bug.

You said the undo would be faster, well, the undo doesn't work at all. In fact, it even makes the program crash :tongue::laugh:

A quick fix would be very appreciated since I'm constantly pressing undo :facepalm:

As a followup to my previous post: it seems the undo is crashing most of the times, but not always. Sometimes it doesn't crash. I tried to figure out if there's a special condition when it doesn't crash, but I wasn't able to find it... It loks random (but maybe it isn't) :sceptic:

Hi,

I've fixed the problem with the UNDO feature and published version 0.9.7.81 of the software

I apologize for the inconvenience :blush:

Sergio

PS: thanks to legolijntje for the help in solving the problem

Thanks for the update Sergio. It's always great to see the progress.

I just noticed that 6191.dat is giving me an error message in SR 3D Builder whenever I try to use it. Files that I made with it before are also not opening now.

The error talks about possibly a 'TAB' instead of a 'SPACE' or something. Not sure if it's a problem with the LDraw part over all or just with its relationship with SR 3D Builder.

I don't have any problems with 6191.dat in SR3D Builder.

Maybe you could redownload the part? I've temporarily uploaded my part here.

Thanks, legolijntje! It's a strange thing though, because I am given the error on both my laptop and my desktop, so I would have thought it was from the installation pack. I used the 6191.dat in my Free Build for the contest a while back. If you still have the file could you try opening it and seeing if it gives you an error or not?

Strangely, I get the same error when I use the file I downloaded from you, legolijntje. :sceptic:

Thanks, legolijntje! It's a strange thing though, because I am given the error on both my laptop and my desktop, so I would have thought it was from the installation pack. I used the 6191.dat in my Free Build for the contest a while back. If you still have the file could you try opening it and seeing if it gives you an error or not?

Strangely, I get the same error when I use the file I downloaded from you, legolijntje. :sceptic:

Hi

try a "fresh" parts library installation, ensuring you delete the \Conns folder. This may solve the problem-

Please feedback...

Sergio

You mean to delete all the parts and then re-install? Can I do this from the SR 3D Builder setup file itself, or will I have to download from LDraw.org?

Can you build something in this, and then open it in LDraw?

Well, you don't really open something in LDraw. LDraw is (nowadays) only a parts library.

And, since SR3D Builder uses LDraw as the parts library, the files are compatible with all other software that uses the LDraw parts library, such as MLcad, LeoCad, BrickSmith etc.etc.

There are a few things that aren't cross compatible, such as SR3D Builder's own group management, the flexible parts and a few other things, but the model itself is just pure LDraw :classic:

You mean to delete all the parts and then re-install? Can I do this from the SR 3D Builder setup file itself, or will I have to download from LDraw.org?

Hi,

just delete the folder and reinstall the program you have already downloaded from my website, or, if you prefer, download it again and reinstall it.

It contains all required files to run properly, but some time a \Conn file is removed since the part it refers to is "moved" to some other part. If the connection file persists, it can cause the error...

Sergio

Okay, I'll try re-installing with the one I have, although I have a hard time believing it would work considering that it doesn't work on either computer. I'll re-download the file overnight if uninstalling doesn't work. :classic:

...Still having the same problem... :look:

Is no one else experiencing this?

...Still having the same problem...

Is no one else experiencing this?

No problems with 6191 on my system.

But I still use an older release (0.5.6.12) of SR3D as this runs most stable on my pc.

What about LDview or MLCad? Is it possible to open your 6191-files with these?

are we able to register for free yet?

I am so sorry that Sergio passed away few months ago.

You can use SR3D for free, if you had downloaded - official download link is blocked at the moment, but special feature, which means full animation function for registered user, cannot be registered anymore.

Edited by widetent

The link does work. You just need to "Right Click" and select open in new tab or window.

What is going to happen to this program in the future?

Nothing, at least not in the foreseeable future. :cry_sad:

is there any way to unlock the reg user items i would pay but as he sadly passed away it wont work as he would send the code out any one got any ideas?

Well, it's been several years since the creator of the software died. Do we have any way that allows registration of the program? Or without registration, unlock all its possibilities?

Just now, Seba1202 said:

Well, it's been several years since the creator of the software died. Do we have any way that allows registration of the program? Or without registration, unlock all its possibilities?

I suggest moving over the Bricklinks application. It still needs work, but it's coming along very nicely