Sign in to follow this  
Spyder

Shipwrecked

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 82a

Unfortunately, the pirates don't listen to the saying, "Red sky at night, sailor's delight; red sky at morning, sailors take warning." So, now, I present you with this MOC:

lego-pix6-18_002.jpg

Not much to say, the title pretty much describes it:

lego-pix6-18_003.jpg

For those of you wondering what he's holding in his hand, it's a powder horn. I tried it with a white stud, but I think it looked better like this:

lego-pix6-18_004.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

I like that powder horn. Good job. A stranded redcoat would have built an advanced civilization by now. Silly pirates.

Very funny.....yet true!

I like that powder horn. Good job. A stranded redcoat would have built an advanced civilization by now. Silly pirates.

Hmmm, you have a very good point there. Perhaps my next MOC will be of a redcoat not only surviving, but thriving! :pir-tongue:

Thats a cool little moc. I could use something like this for a Tusken cave. I like the powder horn.

A stranded redcoat would have built an advanced civilization by now. Silly pirates.

They did in the past, check out Atlantis. :pir_laugh2:

Nice scene, I feel sad for the pirate sitting on that island. Not even a tree or something around.

I like the hut and the powder horn is very ingenious. :thumbup:

So is this his punishment? being left alone on an unhabited island? Poor guy, but at least he still has a nice powder horn (he can always commit suicide if he's too sad :pir-classic:

He has some additional powder, but I doubt if he has a second bullet before his suicide attempt fails. :pir-tongue:

But I do notice some cannonballs! How did they came there? :pir_laugh2:

I still think some foliage would add a lot. :thumbup:

I was wondering the same thing. I don't think they floated there. I think some foliage would help to, unless its just a sandbar. Then he has no chance of survival.

Then he has no chance of survival.

Of course he has, he can fish and cook them on his fire, untill his wood supply runs out. Then he has to eat raw fish.

I also spot a glass there, with some chemical performances he can distill water out of seawater.

It aren't the most comfortable circumstances, but he can survive! At least till we find him and hang him like we do with every pirate. :pir-skull:

Lies, Lies, Lies all Lies :pir_laugh2:

Hmmm, you have a very good point there. Perhaps my next MOC will be of a redcoat not only surviving, but thriving! :pir-tongue:

More like clinging on to life because hes too pathetic to support himself :pir-laugh:

Good MOC, I love that little shelter :pir-wub:The powder horn is great.

Edited by Broadside

Of course he has, he can fish and cook them on his fire, untill his wood supply runs out. Then he has to eat raw fish.

I also spot a glass there, with some chemical performances he can distill water out of seawater.

Then... some time later, he joined the Japanese pirates. :pir-classic:

Who is him going to loot or thrive? it's just him on a remote island. :pir-tongue:

Anyway, nice moc! the powder horn is a very good design.

Edited by alexandertam

I think the cannon balls came in the wooden bucket, but I'm not positive. :pir-tongue:

I woke up this morning to find him like this! :pir_bawling:

lego-pix6-21_006.jpg

He obviously walked down the sandbar, and tied himself to the nearest tree.

lego-pix6-21_007.jpg

Then he took a swig of rum, and started a fire, then, well you know what.

Thanks for mentioning suicide as an option for him guys! :pir-angry::pir-hmpf:

Not the most pleasant death, well at least it's a pirate so I think he deserves it. Who knows how many innoncent people he killed in his life?

I like the vignette, simple but effective design but the palm leaves could use some more work. Only 3 leaves on such a big trunk?

Keep it up! :pir-sweet:

if this is the same pirate as the last moc, I think he'd better shoot himself, that's less painful than burning :pir_laugh2: But I don't care, actually I rather like seeing a pirate with lots of pain :pir-skull:

Jeez. What a way to go... Oh, well. He should be proud of what he accomplished in his life. That hut on his little sandbar was quite nice. Maybe that's where he got the wood for his funeral pyre? :pir-wink: :pir-skull:

Only 3 leaves on such a big trunk?

I only have three leaves. :pir-cry_sad: Yeah, i know, sad isn't it? I need to by more pirate sets. In fact, those leaves came from a spongebob set! :pir-hmpf_bad:

What a way to go. I think I would have blown myself up with that powder horn. Maybe mix rocks and shells in with it and then laid on it and set it off like a grenaide before I burned myself....and what did that poor tree ever do to anyone? Pirates...destructive to the very end.

I like the cave dug out of the sand hill, nice touch. The MOC with the guy tied to the tree is hilarious. (Sortof weird too :pir-blush:) ~LW 8~

Edited by Lego_Warlord_8

Coward, he killed himself. A Bluecoat would never do himself in.

Coward, he killed himself. A Bluecoat would never do himself in.

A Bluecoat would build a raft and go attack the shipwrecked redcoat´s advanced civillization. :pir-grin:

I call dibs on that vig idea. :pir-tongue:

Anyway, to the MOCS. Great little MOC, even tough it´s so small it tells quite a story. My only gripe is the grey water but then again it seems to add to the sadness of the situaton. :thumbup:

Stauder.

My only gripe is the grey water but then again it seems to add to the sadness of the situaton. :thumbup:

Stauder.

It is actually Sand Blue, but yes, it does make it seem a bit more sad.

It is actually Sand Blue, but yes, it does make it seem a bit more sad.

Ah, it seemed to be a odd shade. I tought it was the old light grey for a moment there.

Stauder.

A Bluecoat would build a raft and go attack the shipwrecked redcoat´s advanced civillization. :pir-grin:

I call dibs on that vig idea. :pir-tongue:

Anyway, to the MOCS. Great little MOC, even tough it´s so small it tells quite a story. My only gripe is the grey water but then again it seems to add to the sadness of the situaton. :thumbup:

Stauder.

Ha...I love that. Dueling bands bands of marooned Redcoats and Bluecoats on opposite ends of the sandbar still building small scale military gear and waging a miniwar....Great idea! The Hatfields and McCoys meets Gilligan's Island.