Sign in to follow this  
The Who

[MOC] Celebration Day

indexed.gif

So, obviously enough, this is my first MOC for Eurobricks. The title of "Celebration Day" I felt was very deserving, for obvious reasons. Basically this is celebrating both my getting 500 posts (though a little late), and the day Jar Jar was kicked out of Otah Gunga, or whatever that place was called. :tongue:

So, here it is.

A basic front view.

lego_sw_vignette1.jpg

Looking at the vig head-on.

lego_sw_vignette2.jpg

From the back.

lego_sw_vignette3.jpg

And a basic top view.

lego_sw_vignette4.jpg

Comments and criticism welcome. :classic:

(P.S. I don't know how to resize pictures, so KimT please tell me if they are too big, or if they are fine.

Don't worry, the pics are fine. This is a nice little moc. I like the way you made the water. And is that perhaps the gungan soldier that I traded you?

Nice little MOC. Jar-Jar is well-deserving.

Don't worry, the pics are fine. This is a nice little moc. I like the way you made the water. And is that perhaps the gungan soldier that I traded you?

For a tusken or two, perhaps?

Yes, that Gungan and KimT were my inspiration. :grin:

The water took me a little while to think of, but I feel like it looks pretty good.

Nice little MOC. Jar-Jar is well-deserving.

For a tusken or two, perhaps?

Thanks, and suprisingly, not for Tuskens. :oh3:

Thanks, and suprisingly, not for Tuskens. :oh3:

Uh huh, I was not as into tuskens back then, Back then I only had two Tusken torsos and that's it *oh2*

Uh huh, I was not as into tuskens back then, Back then I only had two Tusken torsos and that's it *oh2*

Which is good, because at that time, I only had one Tusken. And he didn't even have a face. :tongue:

Which is good, because at that time, I only had one Tusken. And he didn't even have a face. :tongue:

What happened to his face? :sing: Nice little YOC I to love the water. :wub:

What happened to his face? :sing: Nice little YOC I to love the water. :wub:

Thanks.

Actually a sort of funny story about the face....A while ago, one of my friends had given me just a Tusken torso, no arms, hands, hips, ligs, or head. Using parts I already had, I just built the Tusken from scratch, but I only had extra plain tan heads leftover from a Bricklink order. So, he still has one of those plain heads, until ImperialShadows can mail me his parts for a recent trade.

As for the water, that is a bunch of Trans-Blue bricks on a black plate Like This one, so as some bricks can be connected to the plate upside-down. Where the Gungan soldier is standing, there is a 1x1 hole, and his foot is connected to one of These pins that is sticking through the bottom of the grill piece.

Here is a tutorial on how to resize images that are to big.

Hope that helps :pir-wink:

P.S Your images are fine. But the next time you do resize some images, it is ideal if they can be 800x500.

Here is a tutorial on how to resize images that are to big.

Hope that helps :pir-wink:

P.S Your images are fine. But the next time you do resize some images, it is ideal if they can be 800x500.

It does help. :classic: