Sign in to follow this  
takuto20

Coast Watch HQ sets 7047-1

Recently, Lego Shop @ Home webpage had some Coast Watch HQ sets (7047-1) like half price. I had always been interested in the baseplate and also thought all those yellow parts and smoky windows were great for expanding my Grand Central Station (4513-1).

Unfortunately LEGO still does not ship to Asia, so I had to give in and get ripped off at Bricklink... anyway, I loved it! What a great set this is!!

I have no time for writing a whole review, but thought you guys would like to take a look at these pics. Notice that the little buggy guy is a different set, but I just think they match so well. I also did not stick the stickers, because I am still debating myself whether to keep the set or destroying it to exapnd the Station... maybe I will just buy myself another Coast Watch HQ!! Hahaha.

Enjoy it !! I really recommend the set and would love to hear from other proud owners, or maybe people who created cool things with that baseplate.

I have it... well, actually my girl-friend bought it at a local warehouse sale but wants to keep it for an occasion like birthday or something as a present for me *wub*

So it sits there in my storage room and I can't open it (same goes for the 4512) 8-|

Your gallery isn't public yet but I think I know the little buggy you mentioned. I have that, too. Oddly enough it was a little present for my girl-friend from me. Guess she "made up" big time ;)

What a coincidence, I just opened up this set with my nephew yesterday. I'll probably have to go find one of those little buggys now. My nephew had problems with the instructions not realizing the top technic pin with half stud on the stretcher elevator was a different connector than the bottom one. I'm also not too crazy on how the helicopter pilot sits in this set. We'll have to fix that.

The World City 7044 Rescue Helicopter dwarfs this set though. It's almost as big as the entire HQ.

I bought this set at 50% off and I love the parts, the copter, the copter landing platform, the small boat and all those clear windows !!!!

Its a great set ;) !!!!!!