Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia Day 9: Falling Death

Galactic Paranoia

~ Day 9 ~

Falling Death

Commander Blazer, Admiral Blaire and the team assemble. Pvt. Drake Knator and Pvt. Razak Crade are not included.

Commander Blazer: "Let's get right to it, it's messy."

Admiral Blaire: "It always is."

night08_001.jpg

Commander Blazer: "An unidentified figure knocks on Pvt. Knator's door ..."

night08_002.jpg

Commander Blazer: "... then hides down the hall and pulls out a remote device."

night08_003.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "Who is it?"

night08_004.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "I don't see anyone."

night08_005.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "What the?"

night08_006.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "Oh, it's just a harmless potato."

night08_007.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "More potatoes. Tinklepants! Are you playing a trick on me?"

night08_008.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "OW!" :angry:

night08_009.jpg

Pvt. Knator: "... I'll always love you ... Commander..."

Commander Blazer: "Poor sentimental fool."

Admiral Blaire: "I think he meant the bear."

Commander Blazer: "I knew that." :blush:

night08_010.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Mashed." :devil:

Commander Blazer: "We were unable to determine what he said next. But there was a witness..."

night08_011.jpg

Commander Blazer: "... he was being watched."

*image fades*

Commander Blazer: "A quick check showed that Pvt. Knator was loyal. That's one down and one to go for the day."

Admiral Blaire: "For number two, we have ..."

razak_001.jpg

Pvt. Crade: "Funny, I don't remember this hallway, but it looks familiar."

razak_002.jpg

Pvt. Crade: "I know I've seen it somewhere."

razak_003.jpg

Commander Blazer: "What he didn't see was the executioner."

razak_004.jpg

Admiral Blaire: "Creeping up on him and then..."

razak_005.jpg

Commander Blazer: "... a quick shove and it was all over."

Admiral Blaire: "It's what you people voted for, and ..."

Commander Blazer: "... he was innocent. Nice work. Again." :hmpf:

Admiral Blaire: "If our intelligence is correct, there are 4 of you who are loyal, and 4 who are traitors. I'm half tempted to just have you all killed on the spot."

Commander Blazer: "Admiral! That's not how we do things ... though it is tempting, I'll admit."

One more mistake and this is the last day of Galactic Paranoia.

The Team (In Alphabetical Order)

The Living

100_6361_avvie.jpg Pvt. Nester Brand - Played by Milacoll88 (Replacement)

100_6370_avvie.jpg Pvt. Boden Constrek - Played by Bob the Construction Worker

100_6350_avvie.jpg Edner "Eddie" Flak - Played by Escape the Fate

100_6337_avvie.jpg Pvt. Al Iztad - Played by Alice

100_6368_avvie.jpg Pvt. Danko "Whatshisname" Legovski - Played by Darth Legois

100_6344_avvie.jpg Pvt. Quincy J. Mann - Played by Quarryman

100_6367_avvie.jpg Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick - Played by WhiteFang (Replacement)

100_6351_avvie.jpg Dayton Stern - Played by Sir Dillon

The Dead

100_6352_avvie_dead.jpg Adley "Newbie" Ahm (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Adam

100_6366_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Tim Bit

100_6343_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Darek Dasner (Loyal) - Played by Da Death Star

100_6363_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Drake Knator (Loyal) - Played by Dragonator

100_6334_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Razak Crade (Loyal) - Played by Ricecracker

100_6360_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Signicious Drumthwack (Loyal) - Played by Silent-Sigfig

100_6364_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt.Wedge Durnkist (Loyal) - Played by Wouwie

100_6353_avvie_dead.jpg Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk (Loyal) - Played by Whitefang

100_6369_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Pepper Fletchman (Converted Black Sun Operative) - Played by Professor Flitwick

100_6359_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Zariah Phervik (Loyal) - Played by Zepher

100_6357_avvie_dead.jpg Sarge (Loyal) - Played by Stash2Sixx

100_6333_avvie_dead.jpg Sgt. Tong Pincer (Loyal) - Played by Tiny Pies R Us

100_6335_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Hincklina Ross (Unknown Allegiance) - Played by Hinckley

100_6349_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Ivy Shadowspark (Loyal) - Played by Imperial Shadows

Come on everyone, this might be the last day for us, to set things right... Can't afford to lose anymore loyal person, and I can't believe there are 4 possible traitors... That is like 50/50.... :hmpf_bad:

Al Iztad/Alice is a traitor! I was the one following him, and saw the potato mashing. After saying "mashed", he said "stupid fools". Not exactly the most original, but whatever.

His codename is "The Man", and there is another one named "Harry", which leads me to believe Quincy is the spy in the group of four.

I know this may be a little hard to believe, considering Al seemed pretty trustworthy, but I hope you guys can trust me and vote for Al.

Vote: Al Iztad/Alice

Wow, Dayton, it's my job to accuse people first :tongue:. Can you please explain this whole code name, thing and how it makes them guilty.

That they have codenames doesn't make them guilty outright, but the fact I watched Al kill Drake makes him guilty, at least in my mind. :hmpf:

I was given some information by the cloaked white face guy that I believe talked with us earlier. He said he that the spies all had codenames by which to call each other, two of them being "The Man" and "Harry". Now that I think about it, Al's codename might not actually be "The Man" but something different, though that would surprise me.

I am positive that Al is a spy, and pretty confident that Quincy is one too. I hope you all believe me.

I still think its more likely that Edner is a traitor than Izstad or Quincy. We all voted off Crade but Edner was the one so certain of his guilt. Everyone else was just trying to keep the game going. :sceptic:

I sure hope that you're right. Edner, you're next.

Al Iztad/Alice is a traitor! I was the one following him, and saw the potato mashing. After saying "mashed", he said "stupid fools". Not exactly the most original, but whatever.

His codename is "The Man", and there is another one named "Harry", which leads me to believe Quincy is the spy in the group of four.

I know this may be a little hard to believe, considering Al seemed pretty trustworthy, but I hope you guys can trust me and vote for Al.

FINE! I do have a secret, but it's not that I'm a traitor. Dayton, you trusted me. Why would you let one little incident get in the damn way of that? You were the only person that I trusted and you go and accuse me without first getting an explanation.

Here's my secret. I've been wanting a promotion pretty bad and I haven't been able to get one because of my superhero antics. I figured out that Adam was a spy early on, but we couldn't get the vote for him so I was allowed to be a vigilante. I have killed 3 people on my vigilante missions. One was Adam who was a spy. The other was Pepper who was a spy. I killed Drake too because I thought you people wanted him dead. I mean you all voted him off just day before yesterday and were disappointed that he didn't die. I thought you would be happy. He is declared loyal and suddenly I'm a spy. Yep, you are fools if you believe I'm a spy.

Also while I am the man, I do not have any such code name from any such source. You can call me Al.

FINE! I do have a secret, but it's not that I'm a traitor. Dayton, you trusted me. Why would you let one little incident get in the damn way of that? You were the only person that I trusted and you go and accuse me without first getting an explanation.

Here's my secret. I've been wanting a promotion pretty bad and I haven't been able to get one because of my superhero antics. I figured out that Adam was a spy early on, but we couldn't get the vote for him so I was allowed to be a vigilante. I have killed 3 people on my vigilante missions. One was Adam who was a spy. The other was Pepper who was a spy. I killed Drake too because I thought you people wanted him dead. I mean you all voted him off just day before yesterday and were disappointed that he didn't die. I thought you would be happy. He is declared loyal and suddenly I'm a spy. Yep, you are fools if you believe I'm a spy.

Also while I am the man, I do not have any such code name from any such source. You can call me Al.

First off I must apologize, I totally blew it yesterday thinking Crade was a Black Sun spy, I was so sure of it. In defense of Al, yesterday

the following was said:

Commander Blazer: "Might as well get right to it, there's still a menace lurking out there in the form of Black Sun, and even without their assassin, I'm sure they are still a threat to the peace of the galaxy."

So unless the Commanders were lying, which I doubt Al is not an assassin.

As for me being a Black Sun member, (which Im not), was i not the first to go around proclaiming that Adam was a spy? Alice and I were the only ones it seemed that voted for him, Hinckley was convinced that i was guilty, and not Adam, but it turned out I was right and Hinckley was wrong. So the point is that sometimes, we get lucky, but this time I screwed up, please forgive me.

Who the Hoth is Hinckley?

Are you talking about that Rebel who was shredded? Anyway, you're still on my list for Black Scum. I will also Unvote: Al Iztad/Alice Until Dayton can present more evidence.

Nonsense. I was told by the man upstairs that "The Man" was converted right after I investigated him. The only two people I've investigated that are still alive are you and Quincy. I investigated you again, making it two nights in a row. The first time you were innocent, the second time (last night) you were guilty, and I watched you kill Drake. I believe Quincy is a spy as well, but don't think he was the one converted recently.

Al was converted either two nights ago after I investigated her or yesterday, which is why they now have an assassin again.

What type of evidence are you all looking for? You saw the security cam, with the watcher there. That was me.

The only two people I've investigated that are still alive are you and Quincy. I investigated you again, making it two nights in a row. The first time you were innocent, the second time (last night) you were guilty, and I watched you kill Drake. I believe Quincy is a spy as well, but don't think he was the one converted recently.

Dayton, if your claims is true, and I have a strong feeling that Quincy is not up to his usual self. I dropped a visit at his quarters last night, and wanted to have some chit chat session. Although I am not really related to you guys, since I am a Stormtroopers by nature, but I wanted to know you guys better since we are against the Black Sun.

Who the Hoth is Hinckley?

Are you talking about that Rebel who was shredded? Anyway, you're still on my list for Black Scum. I will also Unvote: Al Iztad/Alice Until Dayton can present more evidence.

Black Scum that made me laugh, that's pretty clever.

Dayton, if your claims is true, and I have a strong feeling that Quincy is not up to his usual self. I dropped a visit at his quarters last night, and wanted to have some chit chat session.
Ok what did Quincy have to say?

Dayton, if your claims is true, and I have a strong feeling that Quincy is not up to his usual self. I dropped a visit at his quarters last night, and wanted to have some chit chat session. Although I am not really related to you guys, since I am a Stormtroopers by nature, but I wanted to know you guys better since we are against the Black Sun.

Dropping by to visit in the middle of the night seems a little odd, but you're right about Quincy. I'm sure he is a mafia, as he is the only one left from the group of four besides me. I guess I'm going more strongly for Al because I watched him kill Drake, and it has left me shocked and a little mad. I would be fine with voting for either of them today.

Nonsense. I was told by the man upstairs that "The Man" was converted right after I investigated him. The only two people I've investigated that are still alive are you and Quincy. I investigated you again, making it two nights in a row. The first time you were innocent, the second time (last night) you were guilty, and I watched you kill Drake. I believe Quincy is a spy as well, but don't think he was the one converted recently.

Al was converted either two nights ago after I investigated her or yesterday, which is why they now have an assassin again.

What type of evidence are you all looking for? You saw the security cam, with the watcher there. That was me.

I'm not an assassin. I am a vigilante. I killed 2 times and was spot on and one time was not. I don't understand how you can expect my record to be perfect. I killed 2 of the 3 spies that have been killed in this entire game and you want to accuse me.. how dare you? My record is much better than the groups voting record. The one time I let the group's vote decide who I killed, I was wrong. I am on your side Dayton, whether you believe me or not and I think you are making a big mistake.

Hm... Shouldn't we uphold Razak's dying wish since his blood is on our hands? May he rest in peace.

I'm not an assassin. I am a vigilante. I killed 2 times and was spot on and one time was not. I don't understand how you can expect my record to be perfect. I killed 2 of the 3 spies that have been killed in this entire game and you want to accuse me.. how dare you? My record is much better than the groups voting record. The one time I let the group's vote decide who I killed, I was wrong. I am on your side Dayton, whether you believe me or not and I think you are making a big mistake.

Hm... Shouldn't we uphold Razak's dying wish since his blood is on our hands? May he rest in peace.

What were you doing all those other nights? Did you simply choose not to use your action?

As far as avenging Razak, even if you aren't a spy, Quincy is, and I think we should go with the positive before any vengeance. I believe if we guess wrong today, we might loose.

What were you doing all those other nights? Did you simply choose not to use your action?

As far as avenging Razak, even if you aren't a spy, Quincy is, and I think we should go with the positive before any vengeance. I believe if we guess wrong today, we might loose.

Well this is definatly a hard choice. I would rather go with Quincy since you seem absolutly sure that he is a spy, but I'm going to wait longer till I render judgement.

I used my vigilante role everytime Creepy Guy said I could. It wasn't always at night if you remember. I killed Adam in the middle of the day.

After careful reconsideration, "bye-bye" Al.

I urge all of you to join Dayton and I. Please, it may be our last chance.

After careful reconsideration, "bye-bye" Al.

I urge all of you to join Dayton and I. Please, it may be our last chance.

Careful reconsideration. I alone have killed 2 spies. How many has the group voted off... 0. The group has voted off at least 8 loyal members and my suspician is that Hinkalina was loyal.. so that means 9. The other spy kill that we got was a lucky shot. Seems that you are voting off the only member that has decent instincts about who the Black Sun operatives are. You should be grateful for what I have done. Bob (or whatever your name is), you specifically said that you were going to vote off Eddie if Razak was loyal, yet you didn't uphold your promise to your loyal friend. It was his dying wish. How could you turn on Razak?

I'm sorry my new found friend, but I must:

Vote: Razak Crade/Ricecracker

If you're innocent, then I will vote off Edner...If you're guilty, then Edner will have gained my trust.

Seems that you are voting off the only member that has decent instincts about who the Black Sun operatives are.

It's easy to know who the spies are when you yourself are one. We haven't been wise in our voting, but you've gone along with it in almost all the cases. I'd like to think it's not too late to turn our bad streak around by killing you, then Quincy.

Even if you are telling the truth about killing off spies with your vigilante action, you were only converted two nights ago. I don't know whether you gained this ability by becoming a spy or had it all along, but it makes no difference.

you specifically said that you were going to vote off Eddie if Razak was loyal, yet you didn't uphold your promise to your loyal friend. It was his dying wish. How could you turn on Razak?

A low blow to the man's honour! We can get rid of Eddie later if we need to, but at the moment you are far more dangerous.

It's easy to know who the spies are when you yourself are one. We haven't been wise in our voting, but you've gone along with it in almost all the cases. I'd like to think it's not too late to turn our bad streak around by killing you, then Quincy.

Even if you are telling the truth about killing off spies with your vigilante action, you were only converted two nights ago. I don't know whether you gained this ability by becoming a spy or had it all along, but it makes no difference.

A low blow to the man's honour! We can get rid of Eddie later if we need to, but at the moment you are far more dangerous.

I'm tired of defending myself. The reality is that you all wanted Drake dead and I fought against you. I was finally convinced that maybe you were right. The moment I kill him and he is loyal, I'm assumed to be a spy. If he were a spy, I wouldn't have had to reveal that I was a vigilante and you all would have continued to voice how the vigilante is a hero. I recieved my vigilante powers the day that we merged with the imperials. I have only been allowed to use it 3 times and I don't think I am going to be able to use it again. Especially now that I've had to reveal it to defend myself. I'm not dangerous. I am a rebel with no night action.

I'm tired of defending myself. The reality is that you all wanted Drake dead and I fought against you. I was finally convinced that maybe you were right. The moment I kill him and he is loyal, I'm assumed to be a spy. If he were a spy, I wouldn't have had to reveal that I was a vigilante and you all would have continued to voice how the vigilante is a hero. I recieved my vigilante powers the day that we merged with the imperials. I have only been allowed to use it 3 times and I don't think I am going to be able to use it again. Especially now that I've had to reveal it to defend myself. I'm not dangerous. I am a rebel with no night action.

At least for me, it wasn't your choice of Drake, but that I watched you and found you to be a spy. I would be accusing you no matter who you killed. Even if you cannot use it every night your "vigilante" action still counts as a night action, in my opinion.

I don't think there's much more either of us can say without repeating ourselves, so I guess we have to wait for the others to show up. I hope they can see what I do. :sceptic: