Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

Looks good to me , my only question is why they didn't make it like this to begin with.

O'yeah, Mace looks cool and the light saber actually looks purple

If you go to S@H and type in the set number for the clone tank you will see that the first pic isnt that of the light up version, in fact it looks like the new set.

it looks like they took back the other luls minifig sets to fix them up tooo :-D *sweet* *y*

Good question Starwars4J !!

Logically, we should receive the new version, which is the one on the SAH webpage !!! However, in shops you still have the old version (at least here in France), so who knows what is left in their hangars & distribution centers !!!!

*yoda*

This seems all well and good, but i've kind of commited myself to only buying Original Trilogy sets, otherwise i'd get it. (I think i'd be beyond broke if i bought this). :-D

This set is more like the episode 2 sets now that also came with 4 clones. It just seems better value now. even though i only paid half price for 2 of my tank's, :-P i still want to get this one. maybe the price of clones on BL and ebay will get better now too.

OH Yes, a "new" Star Wars set. And since I have to have ALL LEGO Star Wars system and UCS sets, I have to buy this also. I was thinking of buying another 'Kashyyyk Trooper' on bricklink, but now i can save the 15 $, so that pays some of the 125 Euro, that it costs in Denmark.

Morten

Lego ShopatHome just told me, that there wont be made anymore of them..

So if anyone spotthem please om me *sweet*

Looks good to me , my only question is why they didn't make it like this to begin with.

So they could make two sets, knowing that all the diehard SWLego fans would buy both.

Personally, I'm waiting for the 2008 Clone Tank or maybe even the 2009 UCS Clone Tank.

I'm not patient enough to wait around for the 2011 Clone Tank though.

*wacko*

Lego ShopatHome just told me, that there wont be made anymore of them..

So if anyone spotthem please om me *sweet*

what won't be made any more? the turbo tank?!! or the light up sabers figs

>:-( first the arc-170 now this. why are lego stopping production of these ep3 sets so soon. they have only been out a year! i take it this is a worldwide decision.

No, it's still availablke in America. The non-LULS version was never available in Europe.

Well, I just ordered it (how could I resist? THREE white clones, another yellow one, non-LULS Mace, another Kashyyyk trooper (my favorite *wub* ), and a decent amount of parts for MOCs

I'll report back as soon as I get it if they shipped the new version or not. If they didn't...I'll have to call them and return it

Where are all the ep3 sets going? most sets have at least a 2 year run before they are pulled out of production. I have got all the sets, but there are some i wanted to get a few more copies of.

Went to inquire in my Paris shop today.

They had received (but not put out yet) the new police station without the LUL MF :-)

They expect the CTT pretty soon (they had like 4 LULS left !!).

Since there are no more LULs, I wonder if they will release a new version of the Tie and the WC ;-)

*yoda*

Since there are no more LULs, I wonder if they will release a new version of the Tie and the WC ;-)

*yoda*

Gawd I hope not... :-| I haven't got money for all those damn remakes....

KimT

Dont worry Kim, the Tank is sold out, and they wont make any more of them... ShopAtHome told me...

Well, I got my new CTT earlier today. It's time for:

The Good:

First there are the minifigs, three white Clones, one yellow (commander), one Kashyyyk scout Trooper, and a non-LULS Mace! On e-bay/bricklink, the figs alone would cover the cost of the set (more of less)

The Bad:

Exact same rehash of the old set, no major changes/modifications (from what I could tell, this tank is being taken for parts, so I thumbed through the instructions quickly)

The Ugly:

Despite what the box and instructions may show...Mace has a bley lightsaber! :'-(

Dont worry Kim, the Tank is sold out, and they wont make any more of them... ShopAtHome told me...

i think they mean lul mace version. shop@home now has the tank back up for sale in europe. it still has the old description but the pics are of the set with the new figs.

The Star Wars Line 2007 & 2006 Index

Yes its time for another Index dedicated to our beloved SW sets !! Since there are way too many, I decided to include the 2006 line and a couple of other general threads ;-)

----The 2007 Line----

1/ News & General Discussion

The Golden One - C-3PO

10179 UCS Millenium Falcon

Spring/Summer '07 - New Star Wars '07

2/ Reviews by

Starwars4J: Y-Wing (set n

Edited by xwingyoda

Guys, I just bought another CTT, and I wanted to share with you pics of new Mace !!

First, on the box art, Mace is without a cape, but the set has a cape for him !!

04-mw.jpg

01-mw.jpg

The lightsaber is the right colour (well done TLC ;-) )!!

03-mw.jpg

Finally, a comparaison pic between the two Mace MFs

06-mw.jpg

Enjoy these pics my Mace fans ;-)

*yoda*