1. 1. Your opinion

• 1-Poor
    • 2-Below Average
    • 3-Average
    • 4-Above Average
    • 5-Awesome

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

My first review with pics :sweet:

I got this from Lunchmatecity.com for free because the Lego store was closing and this was the only thing i could afford with my points :tongue: I got it for free so it's all good :thumbup:

Set Number:4904

Name:Elephant

Line:Designer/Creator

Year:2005

Pieces:34

Here's the polybag. This is my first polybag and I think it's too crinkly, too loud :grin:

hpim2407.jpg

The back with the usual stuff

hpim2410.jpg

The pieces. Nice small source for lt. grey plates, bricks, and slopes. Also splashes of white, dk. grey, and black

hpim2411.jpg

Front of the instruction sheet. Very easy to follow, no problems at all, except when my 7 year old sister built it. It was her first time with Lego instructions though, so I think that's normal :tongue:

hpim2412.jpg

The back with one last step and a pic of the elephant and a walrus (no instructions for it) and an insert with 4884 Wild Hunters

hpim2413.jpg

The completed model. It's pretty cool, good for display or in a zoo as a baby elephant. Kudos to the designers for putting a rotating thing on the trunk :thumbup:

hpim2415.jpg

The back. Could've had a tail though :sceptic:

hpim2416.jpg

The extra piece (black 1x1 round plate)

hpim2418.jpg

*Bonus Pic*

The baby elephant was trained by a trainer to put on a hat

hpim2421.jpg

Ratings

Design: 9/10 Could've had a tail, but good design for such a small set.

Build: 7/10 Good, easy build. Good for little kids (e.g. my sister :tongue: ).

Playability: 6/10 I guess you could play with it if you had other animals, but it's mainly for display IMO. Could've had instructions for the walrus too, but it's OK.

Price: N/A I got it for free (except the fact I had to buy the Lunchmate stuff)

Overall: 7.5/10 It's an average set. You can't really do anyting with it but it's all good.

Well that ends my first proper review on Eurobricks. :classic:

Edited by WhiteFang
Indexed

Nice review for your fist one. :thumbup: Thats a surprisingly good design for such a small set. To bad theirs no tail though.

prateek, thanks for sharing with this nice review of yours! I never seen this set before, and it's pretty interesting for a small sized set, that give a good elephant design. This review has been indexed.

Thanks for taking your time to make this review for us, prateek!

It's a really good one (good pictures and text) for a first review. :classic:

I never saw this set before, so thanks for reviewing it. The elephant looks so cute! :laugh:

So does that mean that you bought like 12 "Lunchmate" thingies (the elephants are still available for 60 points, and the site says that each box of food has 5 points)? :tongue:

Thanks for taking your time to make this review for us, prateek!

It's a really good one (good pictures and text) for a first review. :classic:

I never saw this set before, so thanks for reviewing it. The elephant looks so cute! :laugh:

So does that mean that you bought like 12 "Lunchmate" thingies (the elephants are still available for 60 points, and the site says that each box of food has 5 points)? :tongue:

i have many more points than that but everything else is at least 160 points but i only had 150 :tongue: