Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

Robotopocalypse!

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get back on a vaguely monthly publishing schedule for new Unlikely Society chapters, and I just squeaked this one in under the wire.

The new chapter kicks off the next story arc called Robotopocalyse. An evil robot-pirate from the future has come back in time to destroy humanity, and it's up to our heroes to stop him.

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

Wow from what I read this is funny and very interesting. Allot of time must go into this so nice work on that and the editing. Nice Job. :classic:

An awesome twist to this awesome comic! I'd, however, only ask for one thing. Longer story threads! Each story since N--Vasion has only been three comics, and WE WANT MORE!!! This villian is particularly BAMF, and I'd love to see him around more than just three comicfs!

Wow from what I read this is funny and very interesting. Allot of time must go into this so nice work on that and the editing. Nice Job. :classic:

Thanks! Yeah, it takes a ridciulous amount of time (although I have gotten faster at it over the years). My wife thinks I'm crazy. But I have a lot of fun with it. It combines my two favorite hobbies -- writing and Legos.

An awesome twist to this awesome comic! I'd, however, only ask for one thing. Longer story threads! Each story since N--Vasion has only been three comics, and WE WANT MORE!!! This villian is particularly BAMF, and I'd love to see him around more than just three comicfs!

Thanks, Zepher! Yeah ... that's a really good point. After the 13-issue monstrosity that was the N-vasion story, I just got burned out, and decided I wanted to do a series of shorter, quicker stories. I do agree with you though that some of these characters deserve a little more screentime. The Robotopocalyse story is already written, but I will definitely take your suggestion to heart when writing the following stories.

Man, I am getting tired of typing "Robotopocalyse." What the hell was I thinking when I came up with that name?!?

Man, I am getting tired of typing "Robotopocalyse." What the hell was I thinking when I came up with that name?!?

:laugh: A very good title nevertheless and a very promising and exciting new story too.

The new characters´re very neat and the thrill´s alright... clown pirates... *shivers* :grin:

i used to look at those comics alot

And I hope you still do!

Always enjoyed your comics. I hope more keep coming out. Great work.

Thanks! There are definitely more coming. I've got the pictures all done for the next chapter, and I put together three pages last night.

An evil robot-pirate from the future

I'm sold already! :D

Great comic as always, thank you! It really does look professional, and is a very good read.